Array

School
    inferno mma

having trouble finding an online striking system, suggestions?

id love to find an online system to study much like 10th planet but a striking system that can be studied online. ive searched google a couple times and couldnt find much. i would love if bang muay thai had there own version of MTS videos that i could subscribe to. in lieu of that does any body have any suggestions about online study for striking to pair with 10pjj. we have a striking system that we work at our school thats very good, just like our no gi system, but i am always looking for more knowledge to incorporate.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    I think its an old school boxing thing to keep a lot ofyour striking tricks as secret as possible. Probably have to sign up as an affiliate to get the Bang MMA system stuffs

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Bang Muay Thai has the best shit out there, but you need to be an affiliate to get the videos.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Anderson Silva, Boxing for MMA and Bas Ruttens, Superior Free Fight Techniques have good stuff IMO. I know its not what you are asking for but . . .

I got a purple in TKD and it def has some value for mma but it has made learning muay thai weird sometimes, i also do shotokan (still white belt, only 2 hrs/week) and it def has a lot that translates to mma. True, I have a boxing couch and a muay thia coach but if i didn't i would be training wherever i could with actual live partners.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Go find a copy of Duke Roufus' Muay Thai set. I think it's the best striking instructional I have seen. If you come from a karate/TMA background, Machida's set will be really useful for you.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Go find a copy of Duke Roufus' Muay Thai set. I think it's the best striking instructional I have seen. If you come from a karate/TMA background, Machida's set will be really useful for you.
    I have it but the audio is so bad that i cant really stand it. Is it just my copy?