Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    it was a great movie...Scott can act...I felt for him man. How can you concentrate with all that going on? The training scene and sound was excellent. A really fine short film...

Array

School
    10th Planet West Los Angeles
    thanks!

Array

School
    NA
    I really enjoyed the film....I hope i don't seem like an idiot but I was hoping for a small synopsis on the ending from your perspective. Spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet? It seemed like he got closure from things with his dad and not being there for his son and was happy seeing his son with his mom at the park at the end. But I was only confused as he was still about to fight and go out there in the cage at the end. It almost seemed like it was leading toward a dilemma of whether he should continue training/do mma/participate in the big fight and being there for his son/not taking time off work/do something else for priorities. Is it just that he got the closure he needed to move on and actually be there for his son? or is it a leave it up to your own perpective thing. good job hope to see more vids like this

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    That film was really good. Everybody did an awesome job. Really well done. Reminded me of getting yelled at for being at the gym too much.

Array

School
    10th Planet West Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    I really enjoyed the film....I hope i don't seem like an idiot but I was hoping for a small synopsis on the ending from your perspective. Spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet? It seemed like he got closure from things with his dad and not being there for his son and was happy seeing his son with his mom at the park at the end. But I was only confused as he was still about to fight and go out there in the cage at the end. It almost seemed like it was leading toward a dilemma of whether he should continue training/do mma/participate in the big fight and being there for his son/not taking time off work/do something else for priorities. Is it just that he got the closure he needed to move on and actually be there for his son? or is it a leave it up to your own perpective thing. good job hope to see more vids like this
    Fighting is who he is. How can he give that up? The idea is more that he makes a subtle realization that he's not as committed to things as he may have thought he was. Whether he wins the fight or not is irrelevant for the short film, since it's more about him realizing that he needs to make a change in his life since his actions (or lack thereof) have consequences. The rest is really up to your perspective.

In a feature, we'll have a full two hours to really explore stuff (and offer some kickass fights!). Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    This is actually fucking awesome! Make this a feature film!!

Array

School
    Gillaspy Mixed Martial Arts
    I'm totally down for the feature!!! Just lengthen Numb to a feature film that was an awesome short film! I can't wait to see Never Back Down 2 now lol it's always cool to see a fighter who can also act cuz I'm sure you've all seen GSP, Rampage, and BJ Penn in that Never Surrender? But definately great acting and it was cool to see 10th planet in a movie even a short one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    TTT for a fine film all the 10th pjj heads should watch. That music in the background during the smoking scene was AWESOME...

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Great short, i can definitely see this movie being made a full length film.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Im actually retarded, i watched this again just now and ownly just realised who Scott's trainer is haha
    if you didnt notice too then prepare to be shocked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast