Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boor View Post
    He should have given you a ticket just for driving back in your nasty gear after class
    Hear me out. I have 2 gym bags. One gi and one no gi. My no gi bag has a pair of shorts and a shirt to change into and my gi bag has just my belt and gi top. I dont need to risk any foot infection for showering and shit at my gi gym because I live literally not 10 mins away from it. But when I left out to train with Trey and Crystal Rushing at their house, I grabbed the wrong bag and didnt notice until I was already at their house. Thats a 45 min drive 1 way. Plus it wasnt that bad. We didnt roll. Just repped some rubber guard 101 stuff.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Ha got it man.....I was just bustin your chops a bit

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Lowery View Post
    Hear me out. I have 2 gym bags. One gi and one no gi. My no gi bag has a pair of shorts and a shirt to change into and my gi bag has just my belt and gi top. I dont need to risk any foot infection for showering and shit at my gi gym because I live literally not 10 mins away from it. But when I left out to train with Trey and Crystal Rushing at their house, I grabbed the wrong bag and didnt notice until I was already at their house. Thats a 45 min drive 1 way. Plus it wasnt that bad. We didnt roll. Just repped some rubber guard 101 stuff.
    Don't let him fool ya. He had a funk. jk We gotta give you a hard time Kenny.. lol It's a great story.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I've gotten some serious legal assistance because of genuine relationships I developed with people through jitz that just happened to be police. Can't really get into it too much but bjj literally has helped every aspect of my life.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I've gotten some serious legal assistance because of genuine relationships I developed with people through jitz that just happened to be police. Can't really get into it too much but bjj literally has helped every aspect of my life.
    Genuine relationships = Bribes.

"I'll tell you what officer, you let me off of this ticket and I won't choke you out RIGHT NOW."

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Rushing View Post
    Don't let him fool ya. He had a funk. jk We gotta give you a hard time Kenny.. lol It's a great story.
    Yea yea.
    When he and I started laughing a little when he showed me the sticker, I wanted to say " I'll roll you for a ticket. If I win, no ticket, you win....well shit, still no ticket please." Lol

i had a cop pull me over and ask why i had a military style bag in the back (datsusara battlepack). I told him it was for jj and he got really talkative, including making jokes that he, a hispanic man, only knew mexican judo- judont know if i gotta knife and judont know if i gotta gun.

bizarre

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Lowery View Post
    Dude u dont have to explain he was probably joking and if he wasn't who cares, you dont have to waist your time explaining in one huge paragraph lol. for the record im not hating just giving you a bit of advice but it is hard not to say anything :P

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    lol, he was trying to be funny and failed. Better than being one of those asshole cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Broome View Post
    i had a cop pull me over and ask why i had a military style bag in the back (datsusara battlepack). I told him it was for jj and he got really talkative, including making jokes that he, a hispanic man, only knew mexican judo- judont know if i gotta knife and judont know if i gotta gun.

bizarre

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    I've definitely caught it both ways from the police. I treat my encounters with them with the utmost caution.

A highway patrolman saw my gis in my truck years ago, and browbeat me for the next 30 minutes. Mocked me about training, asked when was my next "fight", all kinds of shit. Searched my car for drugs twice, while I had to sit in the median with my shoes off and hands facing upward on my thighs. He found nothing, of course, because I don't smoke, rarely drink more than a beer at a time, and even have misgivings about taking aspirin. Ironically, this made me late for jiu-jitsu class.

But I train with quite a few officers at the sambo club, and they're great people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast