Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really liked Barets waist clinch set ups for the back/truck/crucifix, he never got in all the way but it still looked fun. Glovers fetal position sweep he hit over and over was really nice. I thought Barnett would finish Lister, to big, smart and good, but not with that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Barnett getting lister was the best thing for Metamoris. It's going to build up a huge CACC vs Jits argument for the next fight and bring a ton of viewers.

That was a lot of fun. Metamoris is doing a great job bringing jits to a wide audience.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Ralek has a good opportunity here to rally behind the CACC win and promote a X grapple art vs X grapple art in the next Metamoris.

Title: CACC vs Jits
    Judo Vs Jits (also being a female match by using Ronda?)
    Sambo Vs Jits
    Sambo vs Greco
    Sumo?

People love to argue styles. I think this would pull a lot of viewers. The UFC grabbed its viewership by starting out with the same style vs style battles in the beginning too.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Macy View Post
    I have to admit that I'm one of the people who didn't know who Baret Yoshida was. I've heard the name a couple times but never seen him before. He was fun to watch against Glover though and it looked like he was even attempting a twister for for a minute
    He was attempting a twister. He's actually a fan of 10th planet and teaches truck entries and twisters at his academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Barnett getting lister was the best thing for Metamoris. It's going to build up a huge CACC vs Jits argument for the next fight and bring a ton of viewers.

That was a lot of fun. Metamoris is doing a great job bringing jits to a wide audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eddy View Post
    Ralek has a good opportunity here to rally behind the CACC win and promote a X grapple art vs X grapple art in the next Metamoris.

Title: CACC vs Jits
    Judo Vs Jits (also being a female match by using Ronda?)
    Sambo Vs Jits
    Sambo vs Greco
    Sumo?

People love to argue styles. I think this would pull a lot of viewers. The UFC grabbed its viewership by starting out with the same style vs style battles in the beginning too.
    Hell yeah. That would be awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I was entertained the whole time. Yes it was slow but the anticipation of Barnett locking something up from north south and side control kept me on th edge of my seat.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    I was thoroughly entertained

Array

School
    Varnamo Sweden
    Just seen all The matches luved them. Especelly lister/barnett since it brought back memoris for me i also tapped To that sub im my very first match as a white belt ... Good times

And ribero/comprido is legends evan if there style is old now they still gets respect from me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12