Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    LMAO. "No I can't stop yellin, cuz that's how I talk!"
    Deep Blue Sea They ate me! A motherfucking shark ate me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    What's with the Samuel L. Jackson? Is this a "thing?"

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    I'm in NYC and NJ. I have spots where I teach in both locations if you ever want to come and train.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Sounds great. Am interested in the NYC location. I'll PM you my info.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    There was a google map that had locations of all the moons, hotboxes, and any ronin that submitted their locations. Not sure if it's still updated or not.
    Pretty sure 10th Planet 411 still has the moons on it, but not sure it lists out the ronin. That would be a cool feature.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I would basically second what has already been said, as a Ronin you just study the videos books and subscribe to MTS. Practice the moves when and where you can (some schools and instructors still aren't as open minded so sometimes it helps to clarify it first when you are scoping out schools). Try to set aside time when you can at open mats to drill the moves, and then re-watch the dvds and books. I'm in Boston area too with Dave Rosado, there are a few Ronins in NH and there used to be the 10thpjj in CT but it went on hiatus (you can try to reach out to Rob COle and Mike Seabrook to see where they train these days).

Let us know if you ever pass near MA, I'd be willing to meet you halfway or something depending on when and we can try to find an open mat too to drill. Hope that helps.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    East Coast might be a bit short on 10th Planet but we do have some great beer!

ewrewr.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Bethlehem PA and Rochester NY holding down the east coast like a bunch of fucking savages. It's hard out here for a pimp!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    I would basically second what has already been said, as a Ronin you just study the videos books and subscribe to MTS. Practice the moves when and where you can (some schools and instructors still aren't as open minded so sometimes it helps to clarify it first when you are scoping out schools). Try to set aside time when you can at open mats to drill the moves, and then re-watch the dvds and books. I'm in Boston area too with Dave Rosado, there are a few Ronins in NH and there used to be the 10thpjj in CT but it went on hiatus (you can try to reach out to Rob COle and Mike Seabrook to see where they train these days).

Let us know if you ever pass near MA, I'd be willing to meet you halfway or something depending on when and we can try to find an open mat too to drill. Hope that helps.
    If there is ever a meet-up, would love to attend. I can justify going to Boston probably 4 times a year for BJJ to my SO (stop it, like you all aren't in that position, too, especially with kids...lol) Thanks for the heads up. And great profile pic. October's around the corner.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    I'll be in Boston in October to train with Jordan Tabor and Jaryn Finch at Redline. I'm sure they would love another high level guy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast