Is there a name for this gogo plata set up and would you use it?

i was rolling with my buddy yesterday and i caught him in a regular gogoplata from chill dog. he tried to pry my hand off my foot so i tried to transition into a locoplata. i grabbed his free hand, and started pushing my choking leg with my free foot. however, i felt my hand slipping from my choking foot so i decided to gable grip my hands together around his head to push it down onto my shin while still using my free foot to push my choking foot upward. has anybody ever used this? is there a name for it?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    This is not very good instruction, but kind of like this???

i'm sorry but the firewall in my office prevents me from seeing the video you just posted. i'll check it out later when i have the time. thanks anyway.

alright. i saw the shwells choke. but that's not what i did. it's close though. i did a little bit of research and found this:

this is what i did except i was pushing the choking foot upwards with my other foot.

Array

School
    Home
    That was the exact way eddie said not to do kung fu move. I liked the choke though

actually, i just did the choke out of panic. what way are you talking about?

Its tighter if you grab the foot.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    We call that shittying someone or giving them the business.