Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Ok about the tickets .... I will stay out of the camel sex conversation.lol

I was a member of the ufc fight club a couple years back and my dad tried to use my membership to get tickets. in advance like they advertise. Yah........not really what they make it out to be. We tried for days on the presale site. Never did get tickets thru that. So we went thru ticket master as soon as was open to public. My dad asked the guy about not being able to get ufc presale tickets..... This is what he found out

I thought as a ufc fight club memeber we had a choice of whatever seat and prices we wanted in the arena. WRONG. Guy told us ufc only gives them a very limited number of tickect open for members. For that fight we tried to go to in a 18000 seat arena, UFC only gave up 2000 tickets to fight club pre order. Guy said they sell stupid fast, but really are never great selection of seats anyways.

So coach thats why your having a hard time. only if they add more seats will you be able to get them. Especialy 4 togeather, makes it twice as hard the guy said. We could have got thru fight club if we picked 4 seperate seats not anywhere close to each other. Kinda a scam, my dad didn't let me renew my membership after that.
    http://www.thestar.com/sports/boxing...at-ufc-tickets

Dude, then why join the fight club? I would just stay up hella late and buy them as they open to the public.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    Dude, then why join the fight club? I would just stay up hella late and buy them as they open to the public.
    which is 10am this saturday morning, but at least i'll get my $90 ufc fight club t-shirt!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    hahaha......... I forgot about the shirt. It doesn't fit me anymore.....think I can sell it on e-bay for 90 bucks.lol.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    The ticket selection has gotten better. But I still think they don't alot enough. They sell out with in a few minutes. I did manage to get two tickets 1st row Sec 7 for Louisville on March 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12