Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm proud to know you Drog. You're an inspiration to all of us. We will never forget you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    There was a very strong energy on the beach last night; this is our family. Gratz Drog, rest well friend.

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    There was a very strong energy on the beach last night; this is our family. Gratz Drog, rest well friend.
    +1
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Congrats Drog, RIP

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Anyone with some footage, I'd love to see a memorial highlight video of his or something. Regardless, RIP fallen jiu jitsu brother.

Great great guy. Always super positive, supportive and encouraging. One of those people that leaves a lasting impression when you meet him due to his positive energy. I'll def. miss him and classes for me won't be quite the same without him. Very sorry I couldn't make it down for his services. Rest in peace and watch over us all.

Art

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    RIP Brother
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Congratulations and RIP Drog

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I've always viewed Tenth Planet as more of an exceptionally violent fraternity than a family but, yes, it felt like family at the memorial. I know it did his natural family a world of good to see such a large, not to mention unexpected, turnout. Indrani, his wife, told his family to expect five to eight people from Tenth Planet; there were 20 to 30 of us, including welcome faces that hadn't been around for quite a while. Having so many of my Tenth Planet family there absolutely helped mitigate my own grief.

The presentation of the brown belt was a highlight of the memorial. I just wish I could have rolled with him afterwards.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Rest well!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast