Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown

West Virginia State Grapp... Results

This past Saturday 10TH Planet conglomerates Morgantown, WV and Lynchburg, VA traveled to Charleston WV to participate in The WV Games State Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championship. The event which took place on Charleston's Magic Island was a RANKED event and attracted competitors from WV, PA, VA TN and more. Overall combined 10TH Planet took 6 medals in a mix of different divisions (Complete results online @ www.thewvgames.com) . Most notable was the Teen division in which 10TH Planet Lynchburg's Jon V. secured a Silver medal by overcoming his Morgantown Teammate Cordell W. who settled for Bronze. Cordell and Jon, who are both White Belts with less than 1yr of training, were overcome by Tommy R. from Victory JJ. Tommy, who is a promising Blue Belt, was unable to submit either of the Teens. Jon V. would later forge on to take Bronze in the Adult Division as well.

Other 10TH P Medalists:
    William Gunter (Lynchburg)
    Eric Spicely (Morgantown)
    Michael Schlicker (Morgantown) over James Henry (Henry's TKD, VA and 10TH Planet Disciple) Split Desc. Points

Video is in the works... In the mean time meet West Virginia's State Champion TEEN Grapplers.

L-R Jon V. (10TH P LBurg), Tommy R. (Victory Jiu Jitsu), and Cordell W. (10TH P MoTwn)
    Last edited by Neale Hoerle; 09-08-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Nice! Congrats guys!!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Good job fellas...keep training. Good shit neale...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Good stuff man! Congrats to the team and well done!

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    yup yup next stop pittsburgh pa on Oct 9th... (my Birthday) KILL-then PARTY!!!!!

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    True true... Any Nibiru Warriors wishing to do battle TOGETHER with 10TH P Lburg, 10TH P MoTwn, possibly 10TH P Hartford and 10TH P Delaware hook up with us in Pittsburgh, Pa October 9th. Let's bust this muthafuka wide open!!!

Tourny info @ www.steelcitymartialarts.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I put the word out and so far my team is down for it. In the Immortal words of the Major-"KILL"

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Last minute update... A bit of confusion... The WV Games website list James Henry as 3rd Place in the NO-Gi Beginner Division 165-179.9 lbs. In actuality the Medal was awarded to and taken home by Michael Schlicker of 10TH Planet Morgantown. For the sake of argument I did not want to conflict with the posted results. The Medal, however, rests at 10TH Planet MoTown with Michael Schlicker. As I recall this was a controversial match and there was a bit of drama with the referee as it was decided by points... At any rate both gentlemen rep 10TH Planet and rep it well. I conclude that they are BOTH winners and great men to boot.

Again, Congrats to all.

Neale
    Last edited by Neale Hoerle; 09-08-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Congrats to my coach Neale and the crews from Motown and Lynchburg who competed!! Great work everyone!!! ttt!!!

Array

School
    GZFS
    Congrats guys! Takin down Pittsburgh in four weeks! Who's comin?