Thread: 10th planet SF

10th planet SF

im heading there tomorrow to check it out. I've trained for about a year, two years ago. But because of my financial situation, i unfortunately had to stop. I now have more money and i know 10th planet SF is the place to go!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    You will not be disappointed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    One of Denny's Blues, Johnny Ho comes and cross-trains with us every time he is in Indy. He grew up here and moved after to Cali after college. Very cool dude...as im sure everyone else is from 10th Planet San Fran. Like Bryan said...its pretty guaranteed you wont be disappointed! Good luck man and welcome back to jitz! Tell Johnny his boys from Indy said WAZZUP!

man! i had a great time, denny is a cool dude, and the guys that were there were also very chill. definitely signing up!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    It was good having you, Tom. Today was a small class, though. You should come by during the week.

I have one question, should i wait until oct 1st to sign up? Seeing how its sept 20th, i wouldnt want to pay for just the last week of this month.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Good question. I'm not sure if they would prorate the rest of the month, or if they start the billing month whenever you sign up. Call (415) 431-9700 and ask for Hasad. He handles the money.

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    yep, a great place to train. the guys there are talented as fuck, work hard and have tons of fun. always lots of laughs which is nice.