Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

To Eddie, his Instructors and all of you...

It is an absolute fucking privilege to know you. Such amazing performance and amazing energy from truly amazing people. The system has ascended to another level and continues to grow. Leading from the front is the true test of a leader and Master Eddie left everything out there. He gave him nothing and took everything like a bad ass killing machine. It was a honor watching you go to war tonight and I wish you all nothing but success and wonderful days ahead.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    What a match! Complete domination!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    It was really inspiring, Master Eddie out matched everyone's expectations 10 fold. Royler had crazy heart, that vaporizers looked like a done deal!

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    It was really inspiring, Master Eddie out matched everyone's expectations 10 fold. Royler had crazy heart, that vaporizers looked like a done deal!
    Yeah, my wife had to watch a movie after the match so she could get to sleep. She said she couldn't get images of "Royler's pain-face" out of her head.

I found that out when I brought up the fight just before bed. Oooops.

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    Its amazing the atmosphere 10th Planet brings. I've never seen so many come together like last night. From everyone cheering for Eddie at the event, to seeing a crazy amount of people changing their facebook pics to them and Eddie. It was all just incredible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Eddie said his knee was popping like bubble wrap. I wonder how well he can walk today
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    I am sure all his instructors and those that have been down since day one feel insanely proud, they believed in him from the start and Eddie never stopped evolving. Order of the world: you stop evolving, you die. It was just awesome to see everyone brought together for this, whether I have met them in person, talked to these people on the forum or facebook 10th Planet is truly a one of a kind community. By eliminating the Gi, the uniformity it represent. Allowing every 10th Planet practioner to be unique and grow to find what game suits them. There are some really unique and amazing people and martial artist in the 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu and the rest of the community will hopefully start to see that now.