Page 1083 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 8358398310331073108110821083108410851093 ... LastLast
Threads 21641 to 21660 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,479
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,636,559
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. This pissed me off

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/21773779

    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,051
    09-07-2010 09:12 PM Go to last post
  2. Attended Classes at 10thPlanet Burbank and Van Nuys

    Recently returned from a short trip to Cali visiting fam, I had the honor and privilege to train at both the Burbank and Van Nuys Academies and I...

    Posted By Daniel Elizondo
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,077
    09-07-2010 08:46 PM Go to last post
  3. The Burning Man Project

    Anyone go to this?

    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,368
    09-07-2010 08:23 PM Go to last post
  4. UFC Releases Todd Duffee

    All I can say is what the fuck, the guy is a huge prospect. There better be a damn good reason behind this, I've always supported Dana but fuck if...

    Posted By Mac
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 5,401
    09-07-2010 05:38 PM Go to last post
  5. What are some of your thoughts on traditional martial arts

    I was just curious if any of you guys have found techniques in traditional martial arts that you have added to your arsenals. For instance in the...

    Posted By Aikijiujitsu
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,591
    09-07-2010 03:58 PM Go to last post
  6. This is DEEP DOODOO !

    Assault in the Ring

    Posted By Jason Mallory
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,713
    09-07-2010 03:15 PM Go to last post
  7. 10th planet addiction... important safety information...keep it fresh...

    Okay guys, so, my name is Mike Velotta, and I'm a 10th Planet-aholic. I have this addiction because, well, it seems I just can't get enough. It all...

    Posted By mvelotta
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 39,920
    09-07-2010 02:49 PM Go to last post
  8. The flexibility associated with Rubber Guard...

    Hey Guys, it's Nate! I've been wondering if anyone has some good stretches, or ideas they could post on improving flexibility for Rubber Guard and...

    Posted By Nate Musick
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 49,749
    09-07-2010 11:52 AM Go to last post
  9. Looking forwar to rolling tonight Ladies!!!

    Hey Burbank Ladies, I will be in town to roll with you girls tonight though Friday. If you train at 10th planet Burbank please come down to roll...

    Posted By Kendra Pegau
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,213
    09-07-2010 10:45 AM Go to last post
  10. No Montreal?

    There is no marker for 10th Planet Montreal on the Locations map.

    Posted By mikeromano
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 7,785
    09-07-2010 10:18 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 31,825
    09-07-2010 10:01 AM Go to last post
  11. Who is Matt Hester?????

    he is a 10th planet blue belt outta omaha. He has won countless countless countless advanced divisions at NAGA and other tournaments almost all via...

    Posted By Derek Stewart
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 32,336
    09-07-2010 09:53 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 14,057
    09-07-2010 09:03 AM Go to last post
  12. Question for/about Eddie regarding the "reptoid" theory

    Hey everyone who reads this, I was wondering if this topic has ever been discussed before in the forum or in Joe's podcasts and considering Eddie...

    Posted By Keegan Birrell
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    eddie, reptilians
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 43,184
    09-07-2010 08:11 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,655
    09-07-2010 07:09 AM Go to last post
  13. video download help

    Does anybody know a way that I can download these videos? On the old website I was able to convert the Mastering the System videos to run on my ipod,...

    Posted By TJ Cavender
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 5,169
    09-07-2010 07:09 AM Go to last post
  14. Fade to Black DVD's Brandon Quick Question

    Awhile back I thought about buying the Fade to Black DVD's. I see online how some people thought they where overpriced because Brandon Quick was...

    Posted By Travis Reichert
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 54,310
    09-07-2010 02:33 AM Go to last post
  15. What's the procedure for visiting a 10th Planet gym?

    I have a buddy who lives in Virginia and I want to go stay with him for a week or 2 and train at 10 Planet Lynchburg and I was wonder what the 10th...

    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 15,390
    09-06-2010 10:12 PM Go to last post
  16. Big Night of First Time Submissions!!!

    Holy crap!!! I couldn't believe the night I had... It was almost un-real!!! After Studying the 10th Planet system informally for a year & a half, &...

    Posted By Josh Smith
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 36,760
    09-06-2010 10:07 PM Go to last post
  17. ATTN; non registered guests on this site from the De, MD, NJ, or PA area

    Register as an account holder on this site and use my name as your referral and qualify to win 30 days free training or 4 private lessons. Email me...

    Posted By Kevin Green
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 13,371
    09-06-2010 07:35 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •