Page 125 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Threads 2481 to 2500 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Seattle

    Anyone in the greater Seattle area that trains? I train in Lynnwood and am looking for someone out here to work my rubber guard and 10P skills with....

    Posted By Bryan Wong
    lynnwood, seattle
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 20,197
    11-16-2015 01:29 PM Go to last post
  2. Electric Chair for silver at Worlds

    . Got electric chair for silver at NoGi Worlds. Had the gold won but didn't know commands and let go of a kimura because I thought the...

    Posted By Scott Chapman
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 9,176
    11-16-2015 01:15 PM Go to last post
  3. picked up in Rubber Guard

    Recently I've been getting picked up as soon as I move into mission control. I'm going with guys who are big enough they just scoop me up and pretty...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 24,402
    11-16-2015 11:28 AM Go to last post
  4. Rubber Guard Help

    Hey guys, I have been really focusing on the rubber guard basics a lot lately. I need some help double baggin though. One of the main paths I...

    Posted By Keith D
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 11,889
    11-16-2015 11:22 AM Go to last post
  5. ***Holm vs Rousey***Spoilers!

    SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

    Posted By Charles Wilhelm
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,722
    11-16-2015 06:36 AM Go to last post
  6. securing foot on the hip for river guard

    Hey all, I've been doing the ronin thing since March and things are finally starting to really click with my half guard. Now that I'm more flexible...

    Posted By John Haddle
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,881
    11-15-2015 12:38 PM Go to last post
  7. Caio Terra's Baratoplata at World's Final

    Hello 10p family, Last Sunday I got astonished with the quickness and precision of Caio Terra's "Baratoplata" submission on the IBJJF World's...

    Posted By Gustavo Firmino
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    baratoplata, caio terra, ibjjf, ibjjfworlds
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 36,157
    11-15-2015 10:38 AM Go to last post
  8. Video of Barataplata from Rubber Guard

    I saw a video of Denny P hitting the barataplata from rubber guard but can't see to find it anymore. Does anyone have a link to it? Thank you in...

    Posted By Chris Zubrycki
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,789
    11-14-2015 02:52 PM Go to last post
  9. UFC fighter refuses to tap to the twister...

    Ends up in the ER. What's up with the caption? 10th Planet hater?

    Posted By steveramz
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 37,589
    11-14-2015 02:47 PM Go to last post
  10. Level Up

    I was SORE today, knee still jacked up from the tournament Saturday, wrist bothering me, etc. LAST thing I wanted to do was train, but 10P Decatur...

    Posted By William Schrimsher
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,907
    11-14-2015 06:07 AM Go to last post
  11. Is there any reason we don't have 10th Planet "Gracie Garages"?

    There are quite a few 10th Planet locations worldwide and that is fantastic. There also appear to be several Hotboxes worldwide. Personally, I'd...

    Posted By Ric
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 21,695
    11-13-2015 11:22 AM Go to last post
  12. 10P Ronin San Angelo Tx. Gold Light Heavy 8-15-15

    What up my 10p fam...I meant to put this up sooner...Just wanted to showcase what we are doing out here in West Texas. Ive training for over a year...

    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,238
    11-13-2015 11:21 AM Go to last post
  13. Twister in ONE Championship

    Twister hit by Angela Lee in ONE Championship Fighting

    Posted By Matt Young
    twister
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,832
    11-13-2015 11:16 AM Go to last post
  14. Visit

    HELLO I visit LIKE ME IN LOS ANGELES HEADQUARTERS TO BE FOUND IN 400 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90015. I'll get DECEMBER 26, WHICH WILL...

    Posted By GerardoDiaz
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,753
    11-13-2015 09:02 AM Go to last post
  15. Northern Illinois Tournaments?

    Anybody know of any tournaments in northern Illinois? Preferably sub-only. I'm still a beginner and I want some more experience in competition.

    Posted By Stephen Blum
    illinois, sub only, tournament
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,868
    11-12-2015 10:27 AM Go to last post
  16. Palm strike grip break from spiderweb

    You guys use this? Is this one of those grey area strikes that is cool among BJJ community like donkey kick out of 1/4 guard?

    Posted By Will Thaxton
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,641
    11-11-2015 09:31 PM Go to last post
  17. Olivier Kee-Seng, a futur EBI prospect?

    I hope one day he gets invited to EBI, he did a north american metamoris trials or whatever its called, he won one and tied the other, the third the...

    Posted By Andrew Sarasin
    olivier kee-seng, sampa jjb
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,026
    11-11-2015 09:24 PM Go to last post
  18. Hi Guys

    Ronnie Banks here. My 10th planet school is so busy now that I am having to turn students away. Wondering where I can get official clothing made to...

    Posted By Calum Murrie
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 6,509
    11-11-2015 04:41 PM Go to last post
  19. hello

    good morning my name is Gerardo, I'm from Costa Rica I am red and white ribbon 6dan Japanese jiu jitsu and purple belt in bjj I want to be a...

    Posted By GerardoDiaz
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,853
    11-11-2015 02:18 PM Go to last post
  20. VIDEO: "OH SHIIIIT X5" Jim Burman 10th Planet Birmingham wins gold & sub of the day

    Ive rolled with Jim for about a decade and he aint never pulled this shit on me.. I don't even know what you call that.. if it doesnt already...

    Posted By Chris Garry
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 9,671
    11-11-2015 12:57 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •