Page 146 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246646 ... LastLast
Threads 2901 to 2920 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Anyone drive to HQ from Glendale on the regular?

    After ten years in Norcal, I'm finally coming down to LA and I'm amped beyond reason that I'll be near some legit 10th p. Looks like I'm gonna...

    Posted By Elisha J Baker
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,386
    07-30-2015 07:02 PM Go to last post
  2. whats the best way to clean mats after rolling

    whats the best way to clean the mats after rolling? best/affordable product to use to clean the mats without damaging the surface of the mats. i hear...

    Posted By easyaim
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    clean, question
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 25,672
    07-30-2015 12:56 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,019
    07-30-2015 12:06 PM Go to last post
  3. Dillashaw vs Barao

    Eddie is either not impressed, too stoned to realize what is going on, or embracing his inner John Danaher by acknowledging the series of...

    Posted By Royce Kim
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,549
    07-30-2015 11:38 AM Go to last post
  4. Rubber Guard questions..

    Maybe some of you can advice/help me fill out some rubber guard holes I seem to have. I am getting to rubber guard pretty easily, from there I...

    Posted By julian moran
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    rubber guard
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 29,939
    07-29-2015 07:54 PM Go to last post
  5. Awesome day at US Grappling Grapplemania! Submitted Black Belt with D.O.A.

    What's up 10p fam? In the adult expert/advanced absolute got a bi For qualifier round cause of the odd number of competitors (13). In the semi finals...

    Posted By Marcel Fucci
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,841
    07-29-2015 07:33 PM Go to last post
  6. For Cecil The Lion my jiu jitsu brothers and sisters

    I was thinking, in the wake of the tragic news about Cecil the lion, that since I believe it's Phalanx that is a big supporter of 10th planet and...

    Posted By Jason Kinney
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 9,899
    07-29-2015 07:09 PM Go to last post
  7. what are some good techniques to focus on for short people

    whats up 10thP, i been training for a lil under 2 years and my school finally started doin nogi :), and now i can try to learn the 10thP system. the...

    Posted By VINH
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,719
    07-29-2015 02:52 PM Go to last post
  8. PDX NOGI Summit Roll Call

    Man, I'm stoked out of my mind to be a part of this camp. Who's going, I wanna see a show of hands! It's gonna be the beez Knees!

    Posted By John Mejia
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 12,794
    07-29-2015 07:15 AM Go to last post
  9. Recognition Post - Eddie Bravo Sydney Seminar 2015

    I just want to thank the gentleman that turned up to the restaurant after the Eddie Seminar in Sydney... unfortunately I didn't catch your name but...

    Posted By Luke Noormets
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,518
    07-28-2015 04:47 PM Go to last post
  10. Roll Call Orange Beach Naga

    Who all is here today?

    Posted By Ken Lowery
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,091
    07-28-2015 03:35 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 15,264
    07-27-2015 06:38 PM Go to last post
  11. Keenan's New Mantis Guard

    Anybody seen Keenan's new Mantis Guard? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDBIGFn_QM Sorry, haven't figured out yet on how to embed videos.

    Posted By oliverdomingo
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    mantis guard
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 46,526
    07-27-2015 07:31 AM Go to last post
  12. Dominyka “Double Gold” Obelenyte on equality,MG, her history and more PODCAST

    www.openmatradio.com/podcast/dominyka-double-gold-obelenyte/ Once again Dominyka has made history by becoming double gold champion in the Women’s...

    Posted By OpenMatRadio
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 7,166
    07-27-2015 02:47 AM Go to last post
  13. Jits Happens Electric Chair Shirt: $30

    Hey, A friend of mine designed this shirt for 10th Planet. It's for sale on his website linked to below. What do you think? Personally, I...

    Posted By Joshua Jarboe
    electric chair, jitshappens
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 10,247
    07-26-2015 06:26 PM Go to last post
  14. Limited 10th Planet Medford Rashie Run

    Didn't plan on opening these to the public but I'm doing an impromptu trip to southern California to train with the Freak Bros. You know you want...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,816
    07-25-2015 03:43 PM Go to last post
  15. Something weird with site

    Being given error message? anyone else?

    Posted By Aiseop
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,637
    07-25-2015 12:02 PM Go to last post
  16. In Western New York&feel like learning some pajama 'rasslin then come by my seminar

    What's up everyone? For those of you that don't know I'm Paul from OpenMatRadio. I've had the privilege to earn my brown belt under Sergio Penha. I...

    Posted By OpenMatRadio
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,166
    07-24-2015 04:19 PM Go to last post
  17. very upper midwest traing camp type thing

    We are moving to a new location. To celebrate, we are having a week long training camp. Several seminars, open mats, training sessions. Nathan...

    Posted By Greg W
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,601
    07-24-2015 10:06 AM Go to last post
  18. New to the System

    Sup guys just wanted to introduce myself since am new the 10th planet world. Name is Russell Elleby and i train at SSF clarksville Tn. Am blue belt...

    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 12,960
    07-23-2015 08:36 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •