Page 154 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254654 ... LastLast
Threads 3061 to 3080 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,591
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,249
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. First Annual Florida Training Camp

    Hey everyone! Bmac and Sean Applegate will be coming out to Florida to pass along some of their knowledge at our training camp this August! Here's...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 29,046
    06-16-2015 04:40 PM Go to last post
  2. Tournaments in Colorado

    What are some of the bigger/ best promotions or competitions in Colorado?

    Posted By Ryan Boor
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,219
    06-16-2015 02:59 PM Go to last post
  3. Kettlebell Routine

    Anyone have a good KB routine which you believe is improving your game? I currently have one 20lb KB and one 35lb KB. I know there are decent...

    Posted By Paul Price
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    conditioning, kettlebells, strength
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 72,797
    06-16-2015 12:40 PM Go to last post
  4. 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Italia - NO OFFICIAL -

    Hello Ninjas, I just would like to help spreading the word translating " ONLY " public infos about 10th Planet to Italian !!! What the Family...

    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,420
    06-16-2015 11:58 AM Go to last post
  5. 10th Planet Yuma's Kelvin Gastelum dominates at Mexico City UFC (again)

    KG tkos UFC vet Nate Marquart this weekend who couldn't answer the bell for the third round. Nate was the strike force champ and UFC top contender...

    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 7,275
    06-16-2015 10:47 AM Go to last post
  6. Honey Hole Attacks off the defense

    Sorry for the video quality it's not the best. I have been working the honey hole a lot lately and have had some success hitting these moves when...

    Posted By Damion Shehan
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 30,505
    06-16-2015 09:27 AM Go to last post
  7. Eddie Cummings Leg Lock Drill

    I just saw this so I thought I would share it. My apologies if it has been posted in here before.

    Posted By Solicit
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 23,118
    06-16-2015 08:21 AM Go to last post
  8. tenth planet online grading/ am i a tenth planet student?

    If I register for the $4.99 a month am I a 10th planet student? And can I be graded? And move up in the ranks such as getting my blue online? ...

    Posted By Elvio Estrada
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 6,002
    06-16-2015 07:49 AM Go to last post
  9. Rafael Dos Anjos S&C coach is against heavy weight lifting - interview with Rogan

    I wanted to share this interview I just listened to with Joe Rogan and Rafael Dos Anjos' strength and conditioning coach Nick Curson. Really...

    Posted By Ben Eddy
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 33,743
    06-16-2015 05:41 AM Go to last post
  10. Anybody playing that Nino Schembri headlock position?

    been playing this for a good year would love to hear what others who play it do with it.

    Posted By kevinculp
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,991
    06-15-2015 09:27 PM Go to last post
  11. One Armed Training

    I'm curious if anyone here has had an injury where the couldn't use an arm (ie in a cast or sling) and what they did or focused on. I've had some...

    Posted By andresndor
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,297
    06-15-2015 04:09 PM Go to last post
  12. Any New Orleans folks?

    I'm in New Orleans getting weird for the weekend, what's goooood?

    Posted By JMHarper
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,965
    06-15-2015 12:43 PM Go to last post
  13. guy hiding from lockdown

    Are there moves I should be looking at for when the guy on top of me is wise to lockdown and is hiding his leg by bending his knee? (that might not...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 20,794
    06-15-2015 12:35 PM Go to last post
  14. HUGE DILEMMA- Need help in trying to advance JJ career

    So it was just confirmed yesterday, i will not be going to Gracie worlds. I will be going to a training camp that weekend. I'll get to meet everyone...

    Posted By Tori Applegate
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 77
    • Views: 96,879
    06-15-2015 10:39 AM Go to last post
  15. Metamoris subscriptions including Eddie Training vids?

    With their All Access thingy Really? Anyone know what the go is? Just with Eddie and Ralek not being the 'best of buddies' as far as I know I...

    Posted By Tim Bruhn
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,650
    06-15-2015 10:28 AM Go to last post
  16. cain velasquez vs fabricio werdum SPOILER.......

    ......... Werdum wins with arm in guillotine, 3rd round, very nice :) also beat him in striking, very impressive.

    Posted By rdouglas
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 8,439
    06-15-2015 09:14 AM Go to last post
  17. Healing Hands of Saint Seagal Televangelist Superstar

    Steven Seagal travels the world spreading his healing abilities to the peoples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUOwZtTjz0

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,774
    06-14-2015 06:57 AM Go to last post
  18. Finishing the gogo plata

    Hey guys. Been working on incorporating rubber guard into my game. This morning when I rolled I tried to go for a gogo plata straight from mission...

    Posted By logan murphy
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 21,619
    06-14-2015 04:39 AM Go to last post
  19. Reverse rubber guard techniques from bottom side control

    Are there any techniques that use a "Reverse" rubber guard from bottom side control? I've been experimenting with this a lot due to my flexibility...

    Posted By dlee427
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 33,833
    06-14-2015 03:05 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •