Page 158 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Threads 3141 to 3160 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Some No Gi action

    Some of Cora's No Gi matches throughout the united states the 1st half of this year. Can't wait to see what the 2nd half has in store. Enjoy.

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,510
    06-03-2015 12:25 PM Go to last post
  2. Lucas Leite's Half Guard Resource and Study

    Here's a bunch of clips I edited of Lucas Leite using his half guard, that I have broken down by situation. I think his game flows very nicely with...

    Posted By Sean Gamble
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 19,525
    06-03-2015 02:11 AM Go to last post
  3. Getting lifted in rubber guard

    Today I tried to use the rubber guard against a physically stronger opponent and everytime I got to New York he lifted me immediately and just stood...

    Posted By Axel NL
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 19,395
    06-03-2015 01:53 AM Go to last post
  4. Me and my teammate's best match

    Maybe you want to watch this, maybe you don't, but me and Dyana had a pretty epic match this weekend..just thought I'd share.

    Posted By Tori Applegate
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 38,236
    06-02-2015 11:35 PM Go to last post
  5. Check Mate Submission Only Official Poster! Nate Kleinfeld vs Eric "Red" Schafer

    Check Mate Submission Only Tournament Official Poster! $500 CASH PRIZE SUPER FIGHT Eric "Red" Schafer vs Nate Kleinfeld SUPER FIGHT TITLE ON THE...

    Posted By stan myaskovskiy
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 15,982
    06-02-2015 03:52 PM Go to last post
  6. Joao Miyao Confirmed for EBI 4?

    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2451463/EBI-4-August-15th--Orpheum-w-J-Miyao/ I'm surprised this news hasn't hit the forums and blown up!...

    Posted By David Rosado
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,458
    06-02-2015 01:13 PM Go to last post
  7. Ashi defense questiona

    I'm a Ronin practicing my Ashi at my gym, wrecking legs left and right. Sloppy, but it's working. Now before my guys start trying to steal my game...

    Posted By ErikLavigne
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,062
    06-02-2015 10:54 AM Go to last post
  8. Checkmate sub only tourney results and some play by play

    Wow, we had a great tourney our little club, Lake effect Jiu jitsu (former yooper hotbox) did great. Two champions and one second place and 3 of the...

    Posted By Greg W
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 10,338
    06-02-2015 09:26 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,649
    06-02-2015 05:14 AM Go to last post
  9. 10th Planet gains UFC STAR | Vaughan Lee joins Elements MMA

    I am proud to say I've been friends with Vaughan a very long time, so it is incredible to be helping him train for his next UFC fight against Patrick...

    Posted By Chris Garry
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 14,621
    06-02-2015 04:37 AM Go to last post
  10. Any info on Q5 supplements?

    I wanted to ask if anyone has used Q5 products, primarily launch, and how they are? I have done a little research, but I believe in honest opinions...

    Posted By TThompson
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,465
    06-01-2015 11:21 PM Go to last post
  11. 10th planet on cnn??

    Alright it wasn't on cnn.... but 10th planet Newark is now an official moon, as well as the first in Ohio. I waited years on someone else to open a...

    Posted By Jon Borrows
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 14,998
    06-01-2015 06:29 PM Go to last post
  12. both my legs over their shoulders, what can i do?

    Being a skinny guy I'm finding myself on my back constantly. High guard, rubber guard, triangles, that's all I got at this point. So I've very...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 11,009
    06-01-2015 06:10 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,374
    06-01-2015 12:33 PM Go to last post
  13. Vids from last performance and thoughts

    Hello all i competed over the weekend at fellow 10th planet bro Stan Myaskovskiy's Checkmate submission only tournament. I trained fairly hard for...

    Posted By DavidHamp
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 10,169
    06-01-2015 08:31 AM Go to last post
  14. Diabetes

    So, I have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It's probably been a while coming as I have a strong family history of it and have been known to...

    Posted By Marty McLaren
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 5,020
    06-01-2015 02:17 AM Go to last post
  15. developing grapplers cardio

    I've been stand up fighting for many years but now that I'm getting into jujitsu my ground cardio is awful what can I do to improve?

    Posted By John Haddle
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,984
    05-31-2015 04:14 PM Go to last post
  16. First Youtube Video - Eskrima Training - GoPro

    Hey guys, I know this is a bit off topic but I just published my first youtube video and its kind of a big deal for me ;P I joined my friend...

    Posted By Tyler_Casselman
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,938
    05-30-2015 03:47 PM Go to last post
  17. Finishing Head and arm chokes on bigger opponents

    Just wanted to know if I could get some advice on this. I have been having a problem finishing some head and arm chokes against bigger people. I have...

    Posted By Chris Matts
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,997
    05-30-2015 03:29 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •