Page 165 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265665 ... LastLast
Threads 3281 to 3300 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Perfecting the electric chair

    I need some tips and advice on hitting the electric chair. This is a technique I have been perfecting since September and recently I have been decent...

    Posted By TThompson
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 23,572
    05-07-2015 07:42 PM Go to last post
  2. 10th Planet JJ Melbourne

    Hi Guys, Sent a team out of state to compete at Tasmanian JJ State titles recently. 3 gold, a silver and bronze.

    Posted By FRANK BARCA
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 9,307
    05-07-2015 04:43 PM Go to last post
  3. Jacob Harris on a solo mission at Grappling Games 6

    Jacob went on a solo mission at Grappling Games 6 Today. Noticing his bracket would only be one or two matches I called and spoke with Amy...

    support sub only
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 22,751
    05-07-2015 04:42 PM Go to last post
  4. Introduction and request for advice

    I tried to search function my way through this, but didn't see anything about this. Quick introduction, I'm writing from Iowa and am from what...

    Posted By Mike Bushby
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 26,004
    05-07-2015 01:57 PM Go to last post
  5. THIS is master level jiu jitsu

    Holy Cow. We need a Gracie Breakdown of this video...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 17,472
    05-07-2015 01:34 PM Go to last post
  6. Any Nibiru Warriors near Springfield, VA?

    Heading out to Springfield, VA for a few days (18-21 May)...anyone out that way? Any recommendations on where to train while I'm there?

    Posted By Gary Meek
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,202
    05-07-2015 01:23 PM Go to last post
  7. Submission Challenge OKC

    Well since EBI Jacob really hasn't been himself. More quiet than normal. And pacing like a fuckin lion!! Tomorrow Submission Challenge OKC. I'm...

    Posted By john harris & sons
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    support sub only
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 25,966
    05-07-2015 01:18 PM Go to last post
  8. Gracie Regionals

    1-2 on the day. Lost by two knee bars and have a new area to work on because of it. But I'm pretty fond of my Marcelotine from top side I pulled off...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 89,715
    05-07-2015 07:50 AM Go to last post
  9. Phenibut

    I'm guessing a lot of people know of or have tried phenibut, but just posting a personal testimonial it has GREATLY helped my training. Really gives...

    Posted By ArtGrubba
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 15,979
    05-07-2015 06:40 AM Go to last post
  10. Z-Guard - Kimura to the Back! Technique Video

    So this dude who lives in my area Phil was making videos for the American top team thats near us. They are mad cool but focus more on mma. He is a...

    Posted By Zach Maslany
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 71,492
    05-06-2015 10:41 PM Go to last post
  11. One Love Shirts

    Hey crew---these debuted at the Fit Expo in Chicago. Sign up for the email list and get a coupon for 20% off too enjoy! ...

    Posted By fightchixJake
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,280
    05-06-2015 08:35 PM Go to last post
  12. TWIBJJ #73 with Giva "the Arm Collector" Santana

    This was a really fun episode to film. In the interview, Giva talks about: -Lotus Club BJJ -Why swearing when you get submitted or swept in...

    Posted By Budo_Jake
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,854
    05-06-2015 01:07 PM Go to last post
  13. Rolling Kimura Entry From Side Control!?!?!?!?

    Just saw this, flows into the Hail Mary warm ups, thought you guys might like it.... https://youtu.be/fAha49kZke0

    Posted By Dpoland
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 14,299
    05-05-2015 12:15 AM Go to last post
  14. 10th Planet Rochester Results from NYS Grappling Championships

    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester Results at the NYS Grappling Championships: Jeff Smith Mens Beginner 175-190 1st Place Mike Solomonik Advanced...

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,531
    05-04-2015 10:16 PM Go to last post
  15. Coming in from Ohio!

    I'm gonna through a disclaimer out now. I don't own a computer so this is all from a phone. And I'm not the most grammatically gifted. That being...

    Posted By Todd Troutman
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 8,254
    05-04-2015 06:40 AM Go to last post
  16. Aggrelin 7 in München Germany

    Aggrelin 7: Richard Bickel BJJ-MMA Lustenau vs. Chris Kalb Kampf 2 bis 70 kg 3x3 min https://youtu.be/NTZyjBkOP4Q

    Posted By HubertRiedmann
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 5,027
    05-04-2015 12:20 AM Go to last post
  17. Charity Fight Night 2 Hamzat Dzhamaev VS Damiano König

    Hamzat Dzhamaev VS Damiano König Damiano won the Fight!

    Posted By HubertRiedmann
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,977
    05-04-2015 12:11 AM Go to last post
  18. Fancy Feet

    I've had a hard time trying to find a detail breakdown of the foot movement when moving from lockdown to dogfight. Please correct me if im wrong, but...

    Posted By Joe Mayall
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,705
    05-03-2015 04:37 PM Go to last post
  19. Bird and Brandon Podcast - Episode 2

    This one features my friend Miller Rock, who works with NASA in Ground Operations for The International Space Station. This is pretty much just...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,483
    05-03-2015 03:17 PM Go to last post
  20. Knee/Leg pain

    Recently I posted about the electric chair and some problems I was having with an individual who I could not sweep. I do not want to make any...

    Posted By TThompson
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,873
    05-03-2015 02:55 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •