Page 168 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268668 ... LastLast
Threads 3341 to 3360 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. stretching pain

    I have been aggressively stretching for three months now,I was staying to make good progress in my flexibility but out of nowhere I am starting to...

    Posted By John Haddle
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 11,300
    04-24-2015 01:08 PM Go to last post
  2. Gracie Regionals Chicago May 2-3 Submission Only

    All, Gracie Tournaments will be having a Regional tournament at the FIT EXPO! It'll be a super awesome time and I'm hoping to see a huge 10P...

    Posted By John Mejia
    chicago, gracie, sub only
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 10,455
    04-24-2015 12:29 PM Go to last post
  3. Bird and Brandon Podcast - Episode 1 featuring Ovince St Preux (OSP)

    So, I've started a new podcast. Mostly because there's a huge lack of podcasts in the world. It's myself, my best friend (Dirty Bird), and Stephen...

    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,447
    04-24-2015 09:45 AM Go to last post
  4. Producer of Cocaine Cowboys new doco 'Dawg Fights'

    Heard about this on Fighter and Kid and just watched it. Worth the $5 http://www.dawg-fight.com

    Posted By Tim Bruhn
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,388
    04-24-2015 08:06 AM Go to last post
  5. BJJHQ has rolling deals on now

    I just scored a sweet pair of those crazy Scramble spatz, in the bright colored panels. bjjhq.com

    Posted By Kurzy
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 11,975
    04-24-2015 07:23 AM Go to last post
  6. New sponsor

    Hey guys and gals, I just got sponsored by combatives gear and was hoping if you guys would go to the Facebook page and like it for me...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,334
    04-24-2015 06:19 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,013
    04-24-2015 02:29 AM Go to last post
  7. Brandon's Seminar at 10thplanet Beaumont, TX

    Just an FYI folks in case you know of someone who is nearby.

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,996
    04-23-2015 10:46 PM Go to last post
  8. Atention Drew Ash- Colorado Train-cation

    What's up Drew? Im in town for the week and I was wondering if it would be cool to come and train? I was thinking maybe tonight would be cool to...

    Posted By Ryan Boor
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,595
    04-23-2015 08:47 PM Go to last post
  9. We go hard on 10WO!!!

    Yeah boi boi...we living that "Thug Life". Cora killing them with 10thplanet techniques, while I killing people with my 10thplanet T shirt to a Gi...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 20,373
    04-23-2015 07:46 PM Go to last post
  10. Gina Begley from 10th Planet Richmond signs with Invicta FC, fights this Friday!!

    Our very own Gina "Jelly Bean" Begley got a last minute call to step up and fight Sijara Eubanks, a Lloyd Irvin black belt and multiple time...

    Posted By Scott Elliott
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,441
    04-23-2015 07:00 PM Go to last post
  11. New Technique? The Lock Up (position and calf slicer)

    What's up, everybody? I'm not on here much, but I have this technique I've been playing with for a while now and I feel like it's finally polished...

    Posted By Justin Patten
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 19,660
    04-23-2015 06:24 PM Go to last post
  12. Can somebody tell me what the main goal of the rubber guard system is?

    So I have been drilling a lot of 10th planet rubber guard moves recently with a friend since my gym/no gyms in my area are 10th planet. I got hung up...

    Posted By tenkati
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,772
    04-23-2015 10:17 AM Go to last post
  13. For the love of the rubber guard.

    This past weekend at BFA 5, one girl that has been following Cora on FB asked me to coach her. She's from OKC and her coach didn't come with her this...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,247
    04-22-2015 07:55 PM Go to last post
  14. 10thPJJ Mastering the System and basics. Daniel Louis Stevenson

    OK, so we all know how epic 10th Planet is already. I have done some Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and Japanese Jiu-Jitsu. They all have like basics and stuff....

    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,533
    04-22-2015 07:46 PM Go to last post
  15. Omoplata finish variation (Rener Gracie)

    Looked interesting, thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it Starts around 10:06

    Posted By gene k
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,580
    04-22-2015 05:49 PM Go to last post
  16. Gogo players

    So i've been hitting this quite a bit lately and finally got it in comp. When I try and got to the gogoplata or even the gogo clinch my foot usually...

    Posted By joe buddenhagen
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,805
    04-22-2015 02:47 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 27,336
    04-22-2015 12:52 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 10,047
    04-22-2015 12:46 PM Go to last post
  17. Battle 4 the Ages

    Just a heads up folks. Battle 4 the Ages No Gi World Championship will be in Sept. Not sure when in Sept tho. So if you have any kid ages 8-16 years...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,465
    04-22-2015 09:43 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •