Page 185 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285685 ... LastLast
Threads 3681 to 3700 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. 10th Planet in Amsterdam?

    Hi, There is a 10th Planet bjj seminar happening in Amterdam soon, which is epic! (more info...

    Posted By Conor M
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 9,635
    02-23-2015 02:47 PM Go to last post
  2. Just wanted to say Hi and thank you.

    hey everyone i just wanted to introduce myself my name is Kai Bele, I'm 14 & I live in the South Florida area. I recently had the pleasure of...

    Posted By Kai bele
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 7,020
    02-23-2015 12:47 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 36,444
    02-23-2015 12:13 PM Go to last post
  3. Stupid question on outside rank

    Hey, yo, stupid question maybe — I'm a purple belt under the Charles Gracie association and I'm probably gonna drop by HQ again for some training in...

    Posted By Elisha J Baker
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 8,479
    02-23-2015 10:03 AM Go to last post
  4. Mts85 killer b part 3

    Whats up everybody! Eddie and Rob.........thank you once again for delivering another steller MTS! First off, Eddies strategy about being able...

    Posted By FRANK BARCA
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 11,678
    02-23-2015 08:34 AM Go to last post
  5. Your Go To Move from North/South Position

    Hi 10P Family and Friends, I've been finding that even if I pass someone's guard in my class, a lot of guys have the power to just push off my...

    Posted By Enrique "Kiko"
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 65,042
    02-22-2015 05:59 PM Go to last post
  6. The John Wick Kill Counter

    Tait Fletcher, 40 kills in.

    Posted By Royce Kim
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,806
    02-22-2015 02:58 PM Go to last post
  7. Jaydin Harris 10th Planet Gainesville Hotbox(vid)

    This is Jaydin, Jacobs youngest brother. He started training jiu jitsu at 5 yrs old, wrestling at 6. He just recently got the competition bug. This...

    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,167
    02-22-2015 11:08 AM Go to last post
  8. Planning a traincation to HQ

    I'm planning on heading to LA in late April and want to be prepared to take full advantage of training schedules, can anyone help? I may be going...

    Posted By CharlieVasquez
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,279
    02-22-2015 11:02 AM Go to last post
  9. used RG for the first time

    Open mat tonight. After drilling everything on my curriculum for my first stripe I asked my partner to let me try to put him in Hindu control. I...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 15,330
    02-21-2015 11:48 PM Go to last post
  10. Best 10th Planet Tattoos?

    Seeing this link (http://www.bjjee.com/articles/the-ultimate-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-tattoo-collection/) on my fb feed the other day, and noticing that...

    Posted By Charles Wilhelm
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 27,090
    02-21-2015 05:35 PM Go to last post
  11. lockdown from the back

    Is this part of the system? It looks like a lockdown, but from the back?

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 30,491
    02-21-2015 05:25 PM Go to last post
  12. Petition for a superfight for Geo Martinez at EBI 3

    Okay, so I'm not sure how much time was paid for to Budovideos for putting on the stream, and I know there are dangers with running time when running...

    Posted By Mike Nall
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 18,093
    02-21-2015 12:58 PM Go to last post
  13. EBI 3 time

    I was curious of what time EBI 3 is going to start? I'm looking at purchasing a ticket to join in the fun, but I live a little over three hours and...

    Posted By TThompson
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,407
    02-21-2015 02:01 AM Go to last post
  14. Eddie Bravo is coming to Oklahoma May 9th!!

    Sorry i couldn't figure out how to resize my flyer image. The details are Saturday May 9th. From 12-3. $100.00. Limited spots available so first...

    Posted By Jason Greer
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,350
    02-20-2015 08:43 PM Go to last post
  15. EBI 3 training camp

    Jacob is HELLA stoked for this weekend!!! To be going to train with Sean Bollinger, Gary Meek, Derek Stewart, & hopefully Ant & Avery. This will be...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,069
    02-20-2015 07:33 PM Go to last post
  16. adding Hot Yoga

    In my brief time training JJ I've come to the conclusion that I'm in terrible shape. I'm 42 years old and have not been doing enough to stay in...

    Posted By Craig Murray
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 45,258
    02-20-2015 06:14 PM Go to last post
  17. Cool Video - Motivation

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3grZ3gL5gYk

    Posted By Ryan Greenberg
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,554
    02-20-2015 11:40 AM Go to last post
  18. Restless Warrior

    So this Friday we are heading to Denver, Co (16 hours drive) . My wife and I will be driving and we have to get to Denver, before Cora's plane...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,133
    02-20-2015 11:18 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •