Page 213 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313713 ... LastLast
Threads 4241 to 4260 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Mastering the rubber Guard DVD Questions

    I'm watching a lot of the dvd recently and I noticed a few things. I'm wondering if there are modifications to what the dvd shows compared to now....

    Posted By Andrew Sarasin
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 27,094
    11-10-2014 11:17 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 9,862
    11-10-2014 11:16 AM Go to last post
  2. DLR for no Gi

    Anyone got some good vids for no gi DLR? Are there any that you think don't work or are very low percentage at working without the gi vs with the gi?...

    Posted By Andrew Sarasin
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 15,847
    11-10-2014 10:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Reddie Eravo? in jiujitsuforums.com

    Hey all, I'm pretty new to forums and the jiu jitsu community online. But does anyone know any information on why certain names and words such as...

    Posted By Marc Montano
    jiujitsuforums.com, reddie eravo
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,498
    11-10-2014 05:21 AM Go to last post
  4. Who Makes the Animated 10P Intros?

    I'm looking for an animated title card for a television project I'm pitching to Netflix and HBO in a week. It's kind of top secret but I'm happy to...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 7,122
    11-10-2014 12:09 AM Go to last post
  5. Spread the Infection Blog!

    I recently wrote this article for Zombie Kimonos. Zombie Kimonos is an original Kimono Company coming out of Austin, Texas. Kurt Osiander sports...

    Posted By sprawlnow
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,553
    11-10-2014 12:06 AM Go to last post
  6. Adult Swim - Too Many Cooks

    In case anyone hasn't seen it yet. If you don't care for Tim and Eric and lots of other junk adult swim puts out you likely won't enjoy it, but...

    Posted By Tony Toffolo
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,952
    11-09-2014 06:55 PM Go to last post
  7. 10 th planet world invasion.

    Yes yes fuckin yes man,finally I have a 10 th planet close to me no more just learning online! 10 th planet Darlington here I come! Yes eddie...

    Posted By peter beckwith
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,655
    11-09-2014 04:11 PM Go to last post
  8. Highlight Reel

    Hey yall should go check out my highlight reel! (: Dyana Lee-Daniel Highlight Reel: http://youtu.be/GEhvv8_mB7o

    Posted By Dyana
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 29,464
    11-09-2014 12:44 PM Go to last post
  9. How long did you wait before you started competing at expert?

    I have been competing at intermediate for some time now usually with good results last big tourny was naga and took gold. I think i have been doing...

    Posted By DavidHamp
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 13,204
    11-08-2014 11:29 PM Go to last post
  10. Video of kids rolling at Great Lakes Camp.

    This is Morigan (Wearing the wrestling head gear) and Megan (wearing the purple stuff). Both kids are still novices so it's not refined, but I still...

    Posted By Neil Kiernan
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 7,302
    11-08-2014 07:59 PM Go to last post
  11. Starting my quest for the Hotbox

    So, I'd like to use this upcoming tournament (and future ones) to get the 10 wins necessary to do a Hotbox. It'll take a while, seeing that at brown...

    Posted By Aiseop
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 21,919
    11-08-2014 07:54 PM Go to last post
  12. final of the moscow open no gi. middle weight. Nice display of 10thplanet.

    Excelent combat with a good display of 10thplanet techniques by oliver geddes. It may not went our way but fun to watch! What folllow ups did he...

    Posted By nathan cybul
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 7,837
    11-08-2014 04:12 PM Go to last post
  13. Jeff Glover's Sunday Rollout in San Diego

    Jeff Glover came into San Diego Combat Academy between classes and talked to Boogey and some of us about this event he is putting on every Sunday...

    Posted By Damian J
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 18,522
    11-08-2014 02:04 AM Go to last post
  14. Nate Kleinfeld's New Instructional Videos. Check The First One Out!

    Here is my first instructional video that I've made. Make sure to subscribe to my channel to get updates on all the latest videos I release. ...

    Posted By natekleinfeld
    nate kleinfeld
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,825
    11-07-2014 11:49 PM Go to last post
  15. Funk Roll

    Guys. Guys. We should be doing this. It's like an electric chair with no lockdown. Not quite as good that way, but hey, almost... (bonus...

    Posted By Elisha J Baker
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 19,546
    11-07-2014 11:44 PM Go to last post
  16. Rolling kneebar from Z-Guard (Halfguard)

    Hello Guys, My Professor Augusto Frota (2nd degree Black Belt under Minotauro) shows a rolling kneebar from Z-Guard (Halfguard). By the way I'm his...

    Posted By Stefan Rüegg
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 8,802
    11-07-2014 11:43 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •