Page 224 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324724 ... LastLast
Threads 4461 to 4480 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. my Naga Norcal matches

    This past weekend I competed at Naga and won gold here are my matches.

    Posted By DENNY PROKOPOS
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 31,269
    10-06-2014 04:29 AM Go to last post
  2. What do you guys think about this rashguard?

    Greetings from Australia! As the title says, what do you think? im looking for some feedback.

    Posted By oraclefightwear
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 14,822
    10-06-2014 12:07 AM Go to last post
  3. 10th Planet female soldiers check in

    The old 10p girl thread was bad ass, we definitely need a new one. Please post ur best comp videos, no boring matches, remind us all of how...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 39,669
    10-05-2014 11:09 PM Go to last post
  4. Free stream for IBJJF no-gi black belt divisions

    Right NOW!!The IBJJF is airing the no-gi black belt divisions for free on their website. http://www.ibjjf.tv/

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 11,346
    10-05-2014 04:21 PM Go to last post
  5. Wrestler walks into 10P Decatur class and challenges instructor (Brandon Mccaghren)

    Posting it because I haven't seen it added yet. Wrestler walks into the middle of 10P Decatur's class with a group of his friends and challenges the...

    Posted By Ben Eddy
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 102,741
    10-05-2014 06:06 AM Go to last post
  6. Hitler went to Argentina. Source: FBI

    Not only did he not commit suicide in Germany, Hitler fled to Argentina, along with other high ranking Nazis, on a submarine and was aided in hiding...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 122,298
    10-04-2014 08:56 PM Go to last post
  7. Nathan Orchard Seminar at 10th Planet HQ Oct.11

    The day after EBI I'll be teaching a seminar at HQ. I'll be laying out major paths in my game. Come check it out. Preregister before it sells out....

    Posted By nathan orchard
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,860
    10-04-2014 08:09 PM Go to last post
  8. The Carni vs Deep Half Guard [VIDEO]

    As always, your input is welcome. And if you have any questions or comments, please contribute to the thread!

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 58,820
    10-04-2014 07:46 PM Go to last post
  9. MTS episode 79 "Broke Back Mount" is now LIVE!

    Hello brothers and sisters! I hope all is outstanding! Mastering The System 79 "Broke Back Mount" is now LIVE! This one is all about the path to the...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,253
    10-04-2014 07:37 PM Go to last post
  10. Training at the Roc!

    As luck would have it, I got the chance to spend the weekend in Rochester, and so of course I had to take advantage of the opportunity to train with...

    Posted By Mike May
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,000
    10-04-2014 07:08 PM Go to last post
  11. My interview with UFC Alumni Keith Hackney. Was a fun talk! :)

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/combatsports/2014/10/04/combat-sports-interviews-ufc-alumni-keith-hackney

    Posted By Neil Kiernan
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,485
    10-04-2014 02:15 PM Go to last post
  12. Tim Gane takes silver at pans pueple

    Congrats to my biggest active beast I've helped create to date. Proud of ya Tim. Osss

    Posted By Stewart Landry
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,302
    10-04-2014 12:30 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 13,546
    10-04-2014 06:11 AM Go to last post
  13. I Dominated Eddie (The Gracie Filter) Music Video

    With the permission of Mr Mccaghren, his producer Rick Rubin sent me an early copy to make this http://youtu.be/rU4PCSo0uuM

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 22,006
    10-03-2014 10:09 PM Go to last post
  14. Wrong way lockdown

    Is weaving the legs the wrong way (inside out) frowned upon? I find that sometimes I have had to do this in order to "wait" to weave it the right way...

    Posted By Aiseop
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 17,783
    10-03-2014 04:50 PM Go to last post
  15. ADCC Masters: Marcelo Garcia and Eddie Bravo on one DVD?

    http://www.amazon.com/Adcc-Eddie-Bravo-Marcelo-Garcia/dp/B00NBNSBPE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412277220&sr=8-1&keywords=adcc+masters Surprised I...

    Posted By Joshua Jarboe
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,256
    10-03-2014 04:46 PM Go to last post
  16. watch my video 10th planet parenting on youtube tell me what you think

    I don't know how to download videos on here so watch my video and let me know what you think a lot of people think its really funny Watch "10th...

    Posted By lockdown27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 17,025
    10-03-2014 01:43 PM Go to last post
  17. 10th Planet in UK? Bristol?

    Hey guys, Just wondering if any 10th Planet guys / plans to open one in the UK near Bristol. I know there is a school in Birmingham, but that is...

    Posted By Apperz
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 10,172
    10-03-2014 12:22 PM Go to last post
  18. Bring a School to Bristol, UK!

    Hello guys. I currently train at a Gracie Barra school but I love the look of the tenth planet system. I like my instructor, but I don't particularly...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,253
    10-03-2014 12:21 PM Go to last post
  19. Bring a School to Bristol, UK!

    Hello guys. I currently train at a Gracie Barra school but I love the look of the tenth planet system. I like my instructor, but I don't particularly...

    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,912
    10-03-2014 09:31 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •