Page 229 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329729 ... LastLast
Threads 4561 to 4580 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Ultimate Catch (CACC) thread

    With the resurgent interest in CACC, I figure why not make a thread to spread ideas an principles? I feel like the post UFC 1 days of CACC...

    Posted By David Rosado
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,173
    09-21-2014 03:10 PM Go to last post
  2. Biomech Rashguard IBJJF legal?

    Greetings all, I am competing next week at the IBJJF No-Gi Pans in the Purple Master 3 division. I entered under the BJJ Globetrotters USA...

    Posted By Dan Pagan
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,645
    09-21-2014 12:10 PM Go to last post
  3. 10th Planet Amateur Fighters in Decatur Alabama

    Hey 10th Planet Family! We have group of NEW fighters in Decatur. We would love if you would show them some support by Liking and Sharing the...

    Posted By Benjamin Day
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,198
    09-20-2014 11:33 PM Go to last post
  4. So what's cooler than having a 10p warrior featured prominently on UFC Mexico City?

    How about 2!!!! 10 p Yuma purple belt Edgar Garcia will join Kelvin Gastelum on what may be the UFCs card of the year in Mexico City!! Very excited...

    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,152
    09-20-2014 06:15 PM Go to last post
  5. 10thTOAD Travels to London!!!

    Hello all you filthy savages!!!! Toad here to say hello, and aware you all on my travels throughout the world. This year I've been to China, Dubai,...

    Posted By 10thToad
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 37,544
    09-19-2014 04:02 PM Go to last post
  6. eddie bravo uk tour first semi

    the gov'nor is coming to london dont miss out on this fantastic 3 hour seminar check it...

    Posted By jamiescott
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 24,016
    09-19-2014 02:26 PM Go to last post
  7. East Coast 10th planet desert?

    I was pm'd there used to be a 10thp in Hartford. I can't seem to locate locations nearby, including Hotboxes. What do East Coast folk do? (I'm in...

    Posted By Aiseop
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 30,416
    09-19-2014 12:45 PM Go to last post
  8. Moving to Toronto!

    In a month I will be moving to Toronto, Canada. The company I work for has opened up a new facility there, and I have been selected to be one of the...

    Posted By Khaos Keith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 25,392
    09-19-2014 09:32 AM Go to last post
  9. From the Hinterland to the Homeworld (I'm visiting 10thP HQ Oct 1-11th ! )

    There is a place I know, a place I used to go. Past fancy lights and shiny cars, well-lit bars and off into the night. You have to walk all over bum...

    Posted By Amir Allam
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,810
    09-18-2014 02:51 PM Go to last post
  10. Any Seminars in the State of Florida coming up? WOULD BE EPIC!

    Just saying. Would be epic. Eddie your near bama in decemeber any chance you can swing down the coast line? Einstein are you visiting momma dukes any...

    Posted By Ebhurts
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,609
    09-18-2014 01:35 PM Go to last post
  11. Wednesday (tommorow) at noon ET! CSP interviews Ken Shamrock!

    I still have the interview with Dan Severn lined up, but Ken Shamrock was available sooner. If you guys could do me a favor and share this I would...

    Posted By Neil Kiernan
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,293
    09-18-2014 01:05 PM Go to last post
  12. Congrats on the promotions at the NW Training Camp

    There were a few but I only knew a couple of the guys that got promoted. Congrats to everybody but especially to Andrew Alexander purple, Shawn...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 15,533
    09-18-2014 08:49 AM Go to last post
  13. Marshal Carper (ArteChoke Media)&10th Planet's Travis(Newaza Apparel) on OpenMatRadio

    http://www.openmatradio.com/?p=2006 On this episode of our Stripes Series we welcome Marshal Carper from ArteChoke Media and Travis from Newza...

    Posted By OpenMatRadio
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,418
    09-18-2014 08:25 AM Go to last post
  14. Russell Brand - The Trews

    I don't think anyone has posted this here, but Russell Brand has a pretty interesting youtube channel with a more rational view of current events....

    Posted By Pan
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,304
    09-18-2014 07:49 AM Go to last post
  15. 10p system questions!

    Hey all, new to the forum. I've been training a few years and recently added the rubber guard and twister side as part of my regular game. I honestly...

    Posted By BradEdmondson
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,303
    09-17-2014 11:15 PM Go to last post
  16. Rousey would be happy to compete in Metamoris....

    ....Later. Read the short article here: http://www.mmamania.com/2014/9/15/6151979/ufc-ronda-rousey-would-be-happy-compete-metamoris-mma

    Posted By Kurzy
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,567
    09-17-2014 08:01 PM Go to last post
  17. How do you deal with sports injurys?

    Anyone out there ever 2nd guess wanting to train? Let me elaborate, Couple weeks ago during live night i ate a pretty nasty head kick got knocked out...

    Posted By DavidHamp
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 25,183
    09-17-2014 04:31 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 15,263
    09-17-2014 11:25 AM Go to last post
  18. Liam McGreary Highlight

    So I caught his inverted triangle highlight and I decided to look him up. Undefeated. All finishes. 6 foot 6. KO power. Actually has a ground...

    Posted By David Rosado
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,019
    09-17-2014 11:15 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •