Page 237 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337737 ... LastLast
Threads 4721 to 4740 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Need location in sacramento

    Eddie or whoeva' decides where new 10p schools are being built, you need to build a school in Sacramento, CA. ASAP. If this happened, I would just be...

    Posted By Zachary Samford
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,958
    08-29-2014 07:47 PM Go to last post
  2. 10 Planet Indy Goes 2 for 2 at the Extreme Grappling Open (Video Highlights)

    We had two compete last weekend and both brought home the gold in both divisions. Nick Washington had some tough opponents but brought it home. ...

    Posted By jaywatkins67
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,236
    08-29-2014 04:49 PM Go to last post
  3. MTS episode 77 "GOGO CLINCH" is now LIVE!

    Mastering The System episode 77 is now live. This is one of the most important episodes in MTS history. I take you from the dangerous spot, being...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 50,067
    08-29-2014 01:12 PM Go to last post
  4. Ufc 180

    10p Yuma's Kelvin Gastelum will face Jake Ellenberger in Mexico city's comain event November 15. Buckle up here we go again :)

    Posted By Brian Beaumont AKA Thor
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 24,087
    08-29-2014 11:06 AM Go to last post
  5. 1st 10th Planet class tonight in SD

    Had my first 10th Planet class with Walel Watson at San Diego Combat Academy. It will be official 10th Planet in January. Was an amazing class. ...

    Posted By Damian J
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,877
    08-29-2014 05:32 AM Go to last post
  6. Technique we are playing around with..

    This is something we stumbled onto while playing around. My sparring partner is a second degree black belt in judo. I'm due for my brown belt...

    Posted By Wout
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 8,721
    08-28-2014 06:38 PM Go to last post
  7. sub only comp in the U.P of Michigan

    We are taking a stab at hosting a different kind of tourney up here in the northwoods. 8-man style sub only matches. You have a match against...

    Posted By Greg W
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,468
    08-28-2014 02:15 PM Go to last post
  8. Allentown Seminar recap

    August 09, 2014, ALLENTOWN, PA: With absolutely no regard for the children present, Eddie cursed his way through a presentation that included the...

    Posted By Ric
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 23,811
    08-28-2014 11:40 AM Go to last post
  9. What is wrong with this fight?

    I loved this fight. I really enjoyed watching Brendan Schaub. Then everyone had a cry at the end. I thought Schaub fought beautifully. Just not...

    Posted By Tim Elliott
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 43,574
    08-28-2014 10:51 AM Go to last post
  10. Dana White UFC VLOG

    This is a really good one. :)

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,272
    08-28-2014 09:29 AM Go to last post
  11. Hip Bump Escape to X-Guard

    Hi guys, I've heard Eddie talk about an escape he uses from mount a lot to get into the 'honey hole' and get a heel hook (I haven't actually seen...

    Posted By Apperz
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,988
    08-28-2014 05:31 AM Go to last post
  12. A question for the black belts

    On the UKBJJ underground a lot of controversy has been stirred up due to a white belt that turned up late and missed his category. He wanted to still...

    Posted By Toppy
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 21,739
    08-27-2014 11:21 PM Go to last post
  13. Patellar Tendon Pain Due To Lockdown?

    So my patellar tendon has been sore lately, and I initially attributed it towards improper use of rubber guard. So naturally I stopped my rg use to...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 15,544
    08-27-2014 10:16 AM Go to last post
  14. MMA Win, Rubber Guard to Omopolata, first in UFC history!

    I wager you guys have already seen this, but I wanted to link it because it's damn cool....

    Posted By Neil Kiernan
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,386
    08-27-2014 04:44 AM Go to last post
  15. competition advice

    Hi guys just abit of advice needed I enter a local comp at the novice level but have been doing really well and was thinking of stepping up to the...

    Posted By martinjenkinson
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 8,068
    08-27-2014 12:32 AM Go to last post
  16. Had his back with hooks in and "POP!!!" goes my knee...

    I took his back (belly down) and he turtled up. I got over/under control and both hooks in deep. I pushed my hips forward and heels back to elevate...

    Posted By Mark Hax
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 6,032
    08-26-2014 10:20 PM Go to last post
  17. Ben Saunders Just Went Dead Orchard to Jiu Claw to Omaplata Finish in the UFC!

    Here's a screencap (I hope the link works, but I'm bad at things): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3xnXNGFJJQFc2xtc09HVWExaUE/edit Beautiful...

    Posted By Amir Allam
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 50,602
    08-26-2014 08:19 PM Go to last post
  18. Dead bodies caught moving in Gaza

    Not Jiu Jitsu related, but what to think of this?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iCRoakPNBs

    Posted By Ringo Lagrange
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,375
    08-26-2014 02:58 PM Go to last post
  19. Marcelo rolls with Braulio Estima

    Edit: Video made private :/

    Posted By Eli
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 17,967
    08-26-2014 12:34 PM Go to last post
  20. 10thplanet kids video

    Hey guys, yall know I'm a fool for making videos. I need your help. I want to make a HUGE video collage of all of the 10thplanet kids in action. I...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 9,534
    08-26-2014 11:05 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •