Page 245 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345745 ... LastLast
Threads 4881 to 4900 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Eddie Bravo Seminar - Bethlehem PA - August 9th

    Yo whats crackin. Eddie is throwin down on the east coast once again at 10th Planet Bethlehem. Carhahlo this shit is going to be packed! Pre reg 100...

    Posted By Zach Maslany
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 38,753
    08-08-2014 07:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Flexibility

    My flexibility is pretty good. However I am always looking for ways to improve my flexibility, any help is appreciated or tips. Thanks.

    Posted By Martin Campbell
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,270
    08-08-2014 06:09 AM Go to last post
  3. Heading home through Chicago & Rochester… Werd.

    10P-Soldiers- Headed home from my funemployment business meeting at the extended family's lakehouse in WI. I really want to stop in and train with...

    Posted By aaronjerome
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 18,586
    08-08-2014 06:02 AM Go to last post
  4. The guard for MMA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ee_bM99ME

    Posted By brianspinaltap
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 19,583
    08-07-2014 06:25 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 22,746
    08-07-2014 01:23 PM Go to last post
  5. Tipps for improving my rubber guard

    Hey Guys, I often stuck in the double bag right before I try to clear the neck.. As soon as I let go the mission Control (while in double bag) my...

    Posted By Stefan Rüegg
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,363
    08-07-2014 12:42 PM Go to last post
  6. Rubber Guard kids

    Imagine if all these kids can be at one place, at the same time.

    Posted By Cora Sek
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 21,363
    08-07-2014 12:34 PM Go to last post
  7. Superhero Rashguards are in!

    Superhero rashguards are in!

    Posted By Mike Dewitt Jr
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 15,511
    08-07-2014 05:05 AM Go to last post
  8. First 10th Planet in San Diego County!

    Hello my fellow warriors!! I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ryan Fortin. I have been training in martial arts for 17 years, and the last 6...

    Posted By Ryan fortiN
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 56,226
    08-07-2014 04:44 AM Go to last post
  9. Safe to grab the foot while double-bagging?

    Hello, So a little context: when we do triangles at our school and we want to cut our angle, we usually grab our shin, push off the hip to cut our...

    Posted By Joshua Jarboe
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,832
    08-06-2014 11:22 PM Go to last post
  10. Jiu Jitsu after 35

    First off, thank you guys for all the support. I know I've been away for a while but life hits hard sometimes. It's good to be back. I'm looking for...

    Posted By NelsonLucca
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 35,865
    08-06-2014 08:35 PM Go to last post
  11. My 2 year Highlight Reel

    Jiu Jitsu has changed my life incredibly since I started 2 years ago. I've grown as a human being more than I could've imagined, and found myself a...

    Posted By Kevin Reed
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,182
    08-06-2014 07:32 PM Go to last post
  12. Sleep Jiu Jitsu.

    Anyone else ever wake up from dreamland while in the worlds finals mid armbar or something like that? I don't remember anything from whatever dream I...

    Posted By Keith Kavanagh
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,035
    08-06-2014 07:16 PM Go to last post
  13. Hip injury advice

    So I was doing some mount drills about 2 weeks ago and felt something pop on my left hip, hoping it would go away I continued to train through the...

    Posted By Dpoland
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,366
    08-06-2014 12:40 PM Go to last post
  14. Did Police "Choke" NY Man to Death? (Gracie Breakdown)

    On July 17, 2014, Eric Garner (6' 4" - 350 lbs) died immediately after an altercation with officers of the New York Police Department regarding the...

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 24,719
    08-06-2014 11:36 AM Go to last post
  15. Hello guys this may seem crazy but i have been using quarter guard in combat jiujitsu

    At the begining it was usfull to escape critical positions like full moutn but lately i use it to clinch and right away go for the single leg...

    Posted By nathan cybul
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,391
    08-06-2014 09:23 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 14,130
    08-06-2014 12:01 AM Go to last post
  16. Zach's all time bomb as mentioned on EBR 64

    Super keen to see this. Zach, you up for posting the vid?

    Posted By Tim Bruhn
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,390
    08-05-2014 04:59 PM Go to last post
  17. Thanks Master Eddie for a great seminar at 10th Planet Alton

    Thanks again to the master for dropping some game changing leg lock knowledge today at 10th Planet Alton. I can see the honey hole/411/sadle game...

    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,289
    08-05-2014 07:34 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •