Page 257 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357757 ... LastLast
Threads 5121 to 5140 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,591
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,249
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. The ULTIMATE VISTA Thread

    Stay up to date with all things that the VA FREAKS are doing! On, and OFF the mats :) "SHOW ME YOUR BEST SHIT VISTA!!!!" ~ Eddie Bravo

    Posted By Ryan fortiN
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 33,107
    07-07-2014 10:55 PM Go to last post
  2. Let's Talk Neck Injuries

    I'm growing concerned that I may have a more serious neck injury than I've previously been willing to admit to myself. I'm experiencing...

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 57,677
    07-07-2014 09:28 PM Go to last post
  3. MTS episode 75 "Butt Clinch" is now LIVE!

    MTS 75 "Butt Clinch" Hello Brothers and Sisters! I hope all is beautiful! Mastering The System episode 75 is LIVE! The 10th Planet warm up...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 12,368
    07-07-2014 09:26 PM Go to last post
  4. 10th planet rookie

    hello 10th planet guys and girls I have a little story I'd like to share I hope you have the patients to read it through, it is a bit nice! started...

    Posted By aramisxiv
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,384
    07-07-2014 06:51 PM Go to last post
  5. 10th Planet Sweeps GQ 180 lbs Advanced Adult

    Van Nuys in Gold, me (a Ronin) in Silver, and some other guy with a 10P patch in Bronze. Sorry, this pic is the best one I have so far.

    Posted By Jack Hanley
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 7,574
    07-07-2014 04:14 PM Go to last post
  6. Nate Orchard vs Gerry Tonon

    We shall see if his Rubber guard killer work against Orchard rubber guard now!!

    Posted By Just Kadek
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 33,839
    07-07-2014 01:40 PM Go to last post
  7. Garry Tonon on How to KILL the Rubber Guard

    What do you guys think? http://jiujitsustevie.com/learn-kill-rubber-guard-adcc-veteran-gary-lion-killer-tonon/

    Posted By Wade Hamilton
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 85,269
    07-07-2014 01:09 PM Go to last post
  8. WOW HONDA HOUSEY!!!!!! ( spoilers)

    So In case anyone was dumb or unfortunate enough to miss it. ronda snapped alexis davis' spirit in half and then trampled on it, all within 16...

    Posted By Isaac Atley
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 41,073
    07-07-2014 07:15 AM Go to last post
  9. 10th Planet Springfield OR Phalanx Rashguards!

    $59.99 + $5 shipping Paypal Superherojjacademy@gmail.com Oh and thank you to all those that preordered sight unseen. You all rock!

    Posted By Brent Smith
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 36,350
    07-07-2014 07:00 AM Go to last post
  10. Fuck Yes, Congratz Coach Chris Herzog

    Congratz Coach on receiving your 10th Planet JJ Black Belt!!

    Posted By BrandonWoolsey
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 58,755
    07-07-2014 06:15 AM Go to last post
  11. New to Jiu Jitsu where should I start with the technique videos?

    Just wondering where to start can some one plz give me some info thank you.

    Posted By Rob wilcox
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,884
    07-07-2014 02:42 AM Go to last post
  12. My latest matches

    hey ya all!! here is my latest competition matches. I hope you donīt find these too boring. Quadzillion mistakes but I finally got the electric chair...

    Posted By Niko Rotko
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,447
    07-06-2014 01:05 PM Go to last post
  13. Bicep crush proof

    I found out last night that I am immune to bicep crushes due to having 2 'Matt Serra' biceps. So that's the Duda and arm crush from spider web I...

    Posted By Paul.Hannan
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 12,409
    07-06-2014 12:32 AM Go to last post
  14. 10th planet omaha kickball tourney for autism awareness. Need donations and any help

    10th planet omaha is competing in a kickball tourney for autism awareness on july 19th. We are trying to get all 10th planet soliders to banned...

    Posted By Rico Daubman
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,597
    07-05-2014 09:57 PM Go to last post
  15. Vladislav Koulikov & Reilly Bodycomb - Sambo Leglock DVDs

    Hi guys, Never been a massive fan of leg locks until I came across these two DVDs. The one by Vladislav Koulikov is part of his Sambo / Jiu Jitsu...

    Posted By Apperz
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 12,677
    07-05-2014 05:03 PM Go to last post
  16. Stuart Coopers Newest HL Video (FIVE GRAPPLING) Illinois 1

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnQn-E4ITY

    Posted By riccardo baleia
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,691
    07-05-2014 04:04 PM Go to last post
  17. I just moved across country to Jacksonville, Fl, any 10th planet outcasts here?

    Just sending up the bat signal, if anyone is here or near hit me up, lets roll.

    Posted By Bryan Brown
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 7,758
    07-05-2014 03:43 PM Go to last post
  18. No gi baseball choke

    I personally love the no gi version of the baseball choke. From what I've seen, it isn't very popular. Do any of you guys use it? or do you think...

    Posted By Matthew Bowen
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 40,284
    07-05-2014 01:58 PM Go to last post
  19. Grapplers Quest live stream....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXeJHCzEUro&ytsession=CeeIr0OFZGt75PsXUoHt22n25wDnwLHYw22t5j89rhapLw3nLEY8lwI2Kv9qyErGWTmaZfqAm22hdC3znMu4ackZMCJ3D2iu...

    Posted By Bryan Brown
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,810
    07-05-2014 01:43 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •