Page 271 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast
Threads 5401 to 5420 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,479
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,636,559
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. 10th Planet Indy Announcment

    Greetings Everyone!! Below is an announcement for my gym which is obviously the home to 10th Planet Indy as well and is going to help blow the gym up...

    Posted By jaywatkins67
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,381
    06-02-2014 11:33 AM Go to last post
  2. Anyone else here watching the 2014 worlds?

    Awesome women's feather final a bit ago, late finish including a relatively brutal arm break/dislocation. I'm super stoked to see Mendes/Cobrinha...

    Posted By Tony Toffolo
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,603
    06-02-2014 06:14 AM Go to last post
  3. Ebi

    I know Eddie's Invitational is going down on Sunday, anyway us East Coast fans can watch it online or on TV, maybe it's pay per view or something, idk

    Posted By Joe Mayall
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,089
    06-01-2014 09:16 PM Go to last post
  4. Mastering the Rubber Guard Book - Any chance of a reprint?

    Previously, I'd purchased MTRB and MTT on DVD, cuz I figured jits was learnt better through video. However, I bought the Advanced Rubber Guard...

    Posted By mountveggie
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 9,338
    06-01-2014 06:57 PM Go to last post
  5. Silly Cinditioning Question

    Hey guys, I do 500 steps 2-3x a day on our local ski jump hill. i noted the first time up is always the worst. your legs cramp up. you feel knots in...

    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,408
    06-01-2014 04:54 PM Go to last post
  6. Twister issues

    Today I put a twister on a guy at our gym. I felt like I had everything perfect, lockdown stretched out, tight s-grip on the top of head, felt...

    Posted By Ryan Boor
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,287
    06-01-2014 03:05 PM Go to last post
  7. EBI brackets

    This should be leprocy sick (Edited/Updated 5/31/14)

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 45,060
    06-01-2014 02:53 PM Go to last post
  8. What is you lamest excuse for not going to the gym to train?

    I got up this morning and started watching cartoons ( popeye and bugs bunnys) and I thought man this stuff is is cracking me up and I want to watch...

    Posted By Rockanrollin
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,283
    06-01-2014 11:18 AM Go to last post
  9. Vaporizer

    So who uses the extreme? I love it. What do y'all use?:cool: http://www.phatnav.com/vaporizers/

    Posted By BrandonWoolsey
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,378
    05-31-2014 06:42 PM Go to last post
  10. Fan Posts 5 Pro MMA Fighters He Could Beat (Ronda Rousey Included)

    War Boogeyman!! HUGE fan on 10th Planet's system

    Posted By BeerDrankShawty
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,691
    05-31-2014 06:41 PM Go to last post
  11. Creonte

    Hi guys, as a 10P ronin I was wondering the views on this particular term or issue I suppose you could label it. As if I started training at a...

    Posted By Toppy
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 15,585
    05-31-2014 10:52 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,442
    05-31-2014 10:19 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,018
    05-30-2014 10:15 PM Go to last post
  12. Special Needs student interested in martial arts

    Hey guys, I run a small gym out in the middle of nowhere and I have a student that stops in every week. Lets call him Billy Bob for confidentiality...

    Posted By stan myaskovskiy
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,523
    05-30-2014 09:05 PM Go to last post
  13. nerdy science stuff May 30 5pst

    http://www.worldsciencefestival.com/2014/05/ripples-from-the-big-bang-listening-to-the-beginning-of-time/ This should be interesting.

    Posted By Drew Ash
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,652
    05-30-2014 04:42 PM Go to last post
  14. I'm teaching at 10th Planet Indy on May 31

    I'll be teaching a seminar with my friend Jay Watkins at 10th Planet Indianapolis on May 31. Who's planning on being there?

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 10,892
    05-30-2014 02:56 PM Go to last post
  15. Granby roll from side control in warm ups A

    Does anyone do this successfully when rolling? If so, how do you a) keep from getting your back taken when you turn away b) not just go right...

    Posted By Paul Bar
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,700
    05-30-2014 02:21 PM Go to last post
  16. A massive thank you to Denny Prokopos

    We had the huge pleasure of hosting A Denny seminar here at 10th Planet Birmingham. What an awesome experience. Great techniques with attention to...

    Posted By Mick Broster
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 20,030
    05-30-2014 01:10 PM Go to last post
  17. Sometimes having great students is not the only reward a teacher gets.

    One of the students in my kindergarten class has a mom who works for the O2 here in Berlin. For being a such a great teacher she brought me 3 tickets...

    Posted By ohio2berlin
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,899
    05-30-2014 01:04 PM Go to last post
  18. Naga champion!

    This weekend NAGA held their first "Michigan" event, and the Clare Hot Box DOMINATED! Every competitor we took placed in the top 3 of their...

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 28,483
    05-30-2014 04:20 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •