Page 282 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast
Threads 5621 to 5640 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Save your pennies, boys and girls.

    Sensei Frank Barca showed some of us the design for the 10th Planet Melbourne rashie and oh my is it going to blow. Your. Minds. #Granklife

    Posted By Anthony Peck
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,830
    05-03-2014 02:52 AM Go to last post
  2. Steve Maxwell Short Film

    Check out this awesome short film about Steve Maxwell shot during his stay at my gym, Jiu Jitsu Kingdom in Sydney, Australia earlier this year! ...

    Posted By Felipe Grez
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,182
    05-03-2014 02:40 AM Go to last post
  3. Better Than G in A Gi

    I saw this today on FB, and thought it needed to be shared.

    Posted By John Mejia
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 11,895
    05-03-2014 02:10 AM Go to last post
  4. Jones shoulder lock on Glover

    Awesome move kinda grimey but still legal always great to see traditional jiujitsu techniques work in modern mma.

    Posted By Aikijiujitsu
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 15,416
    05-02-2014 09:23 PM Go to last post
  5. Porra Caralho

    That is all.

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,038
    05-02-2014 07:06 PM Go to last post
  6. WHO’s First Global Report on Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Resistance

    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2014/amr-report/en/

    Posted By Patt Holloman
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 9,474
    05-02-2014 02:08 PM Go to last post
  7. First training session in 2 years.

    As the title says, first bjj training session in 2 years tomorrow. I'll feel like I'm starting again and am as nervous as hell - stupid I know. I...

    Posted By Paul.Hannan
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 6,831
    05-02-2014 01:27 PM Go to last post
  8. how to freedom rock. up your choke game

    darces ,rnc, ankle locks,ninja chokes and on and on

    Posted By einstein
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 26,089
    05-02-2014 01:20 PM Go to last post
  9. "I dominated Eddie" song.

    https://m.soundcloud.com/brandon_mc/i-dominated-eddie-the-gracie A song by Royler Gracie.

    Posted By chronic_jiujitsu
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 52,100
    05-02-2014 11:27 AM Go to last post
  10. Is it possible to get the Rexangle from chill dog, or do you have to transition to NY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvBB6uXqXg The Germinator just stays in NY for all of his transitions. I was wondering if it's possible to to hit it...

    Posted By Cody North
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,350
    05-02-2014 08:33 AM Go to last post
  11. Supplements for preventing rashes/skin infections

    I know this was put up before but not sure where, just wondering what do you guys use supplement wise and or soaps for washing after a session of...

    Posted By Paul McKeown
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 19,944
    05-01-2014 05:49 PM Go to last post
  12. TX black belt breaking down Metamoris 3

    Here a Texas Black belt breaking down Metamoris 3. Enjoy.

    Posted By Cora Sek
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 15,079
    05-01-2014 05:37 PM Go to last post
  13. Our week with Ryan Fortin

    So just wanted to share with the forum our experience with Ryan Fortin the head instructor from the Vista school. Me, Holland and Reed were pushing...

    Posted By Zach Maslany
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 12,027
    05-01-2014 05:12 PM Go to last post
  14. Bad locations

    I'm Originally from Rochester. Yes, I know, almost Canada. But even though that place wasn't Brooklyn in the 80's, It was still a very dangerous...

    Posted By Wancarlos
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 7,545
    05-01-2014 02:58 PM Go to last post
  15. Greetings 10th Planet Community from the oil boom

    Hi 10P community, I wanted to introduce myself to you all my name is Josh Lebsock. I've been doing jiu jitsu since 2000. I spent most of my jitz...

    Posted By Josh Lebsock
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,561
    05-01-2014 02:36 PM Go to last post
  16. Vaporize

    Phone submitted this post before I wrote the title. Anyway, After watching the new MTS I was final able to get my first vaporizer in class this...

    Posted By John Reinesch
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,059
    05-01-2014 01:47 PM Go to last post
  17. yooper hotbox MMA vid from April 12th

    Dylan Haines win via verbal tapout from repeated knees

    Posted By Greg W
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 7,711
    05-01-2014 12:14 PM Go to last post
  18. Gogoplata defense counters & Introduction

    Hello all fellow Nibiru Warriors! My name is Matt and I have been a Ronin and follower of 10th Planet for about 2 years now. Unfortunately the...

    Posted By MattCMMA
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,286
    05-01-2014 08:31 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •