Page 308 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408808 ... LastLast
Threads 6141 to 6160 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,748,627
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,637,839
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Bitcoin

    There has been some wild news stories about this young company. Makes me wonder if they are an epic failure or epic success at this point. As...

    Posted By Ken M
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 12,621
    03-23-2014 02:24 PM Go to last post
  2. Just having fun

    So after a couple of hours of drilling tech in the garage. We decided to pick up the glove and mits. Cora hasn't kick or punch in months and it...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,211
    03-23-2014 10:31 AM Go to last post
  3. This needs to be part of the system

    I was looking through some sambo vids, because im a leglock guy, and i found this gem. The Kimura variation is really cool, but the neck crank at the...

    Posted By Matthew Bowen
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 17,788
    03-23-2014 10:23 AM Go to last post
  4. 10th Planet for Life

    I would like to re-introduce myself to all the 10th planet guys. So here it goes, my name is Michael West and I have spent my life doing martial...

    Posted By Michael West
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,823
    03-23-2014 09:35 AM Go to last post
  5. Duda question

    I have been really working a lot on my rubber guard options when the zombie fails lately and I have a quick question about the duda. Is there a...

    Posted By Logan Cook
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,488
    03-23-2014 09:30 AM Go to last post
  6. tournament

    won 1st place no gi in berlin yesterday 10P4l!!!

    Posted By Seth_Rhoades
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,981
    03-23-2014 05:05 AM Go to last post
  7. Well I did terrible

    Lost both matches. Had a toe hold on the last guy and cranked it all the way to his ass. No go, first match got smashed by a wrestler. Guess that's...

    Posted By BJ Searle
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 9,770
    03-23-2014 04:59 AM Go to last post
  8. Water Wars

    The desertification in America is due more to corporations like Nestle, Coca Cola and General Electric draining the lakes and damming up rivers than...

    Posted By Jason Mallory
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,835
    03-23-2014 03:09 AM Go to last post
  9. Grapplefest 12 matches from Las Cruces, NM

    I beat him by points, not how I wanted to win but any feedback would be appreciated

    Posted By CharlieVasquez
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,993
    03-22-2014 10:49 PM Go to last post
  10. Extreme Grappling Open

    Has anyone gone to an Extreme Grappling Open event? What did you think and how well was it attended?

    Posted By Matt Young
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,415
    03-22-2014 10:45 PM Go to last post
  11. Why do you compete/fight?

    Everyone has a reason, and I'm sure many peoples are different. So what's yours? What motivates you to get in there and compete.. be it in jiujitsu,...

    Posted By chronic_jiujitsu
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 33,990
    03-22-2014 07:17 PM Go to last post
  12. Thank you everyone!

    So my four NAGAs back to back weekends is over. I just want to thank all the tenth planet dudes I bumped in to, and stayed with. Shout out to Santa...

    Posted By Steeyle
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,909
    03-22-2014 05:54 PM Go to last post
  13. My quest for 10p london england

    Well after a lot of hard work 10p london england is nearly here:cool: it just keeps getting closer and closer Once I come to the end of...

    Posted By jamiescott
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 21,088
    03-22-2014 02:03 PM Go to last post
  14. Anyone else get tired of the internet/couch fighters?

    Scrolling through my news feed I saw a post about Penn vs Edgar 3 and a bunch of these idiots calling them both has beens or washed up. It really...

    Posted By BJ Searle
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 18,358
    03-22-2014 12:29 PM Go to last post
  15. tournament

    competing in berlin march 22nd first tournament since moving to Germany 2 months ago

    Posted By Seth_Rhoades
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 32,470
    03-22-2014 11:00 AM Go to last post
  16. Concerns With My Prison Guard

    I have two quandaries I have run into with concern to Prison Guard. I'll state them in order because I have a strong feeling that the first may be...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 9,291
    03-22-2014 10:40 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 17,671
    03-22-2014 10:08 AM Go to last post
  17. Simple ways to help 10p Online

    Hey guys, I just wanted to post this to show my appreciation to 10p and Eddie Bravo. If you guys are checking out the vids on youtube that are posted...

    Posted By Andrew Sarasin
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 12,647
    03-22-2014 07:55 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,792
    03-22-2014 12:17 AM Go to last post
  18. Highlights from UFC 171

    In case you missed 10th Planet Yuma's Kelvin Gastelum's win over Rick Story here are some of the highlights. Rick has 16 fights in the UFC...

    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,102
    03-21-2014 11:40 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •