Page 344 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444844 ... LastLast
Threads 6861 to 6880 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Technique Question

    Something I play with from a lot of positions is controlling someone's arm by reaching behind their back to hook over their forearm, same grip you'd...

    Posted By Dylan Ehrnreiter
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,320
    01-13-2014 10:45 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 14,036
    01-13-2014 09:36 AM Go to last post
  2. Here's the prototype for the 10pAlienExoSkeleton rashie, what challs think?

    Some peeps are saying the blue is too dark but most are loving the darkness. What do my soldiers think? There will be a white sleeve one, purple,...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 41,586
    01-13-2014 08:38 AM Go to last post
  3. Alternative theory on drilling

    Controversial! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01owjKe6VY#t=44

    Posted By brianspinaltap
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,513
    01-13-2014 06:07 AM Go to last post
  4. Noob questions about the warm ups

    Ok started hitting the first two warm up series last week and I have some questions. 1. When doing the wrestlers granby is there any tips on how...

    Posted By Dpoland
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,761
    01-13-2014 04:41 AM Go to last post
  5. Flagrant signature pics

    Not sure if you guys can tell what moon I'm from

    Posted By Jon-Michael Holland
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,087
    01-12-2014 11:46 PM Go to last post
  6. MTS 67 is now LIVE!! "Polishing Warm Ups G"

    Hello brothers & sisters!! I hope all is fantastic! MTS 67 is now LIVE!! This episode goes over warm ups G "Top Half Passing" with a fine...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 23,056
    01-12-2014 09:27 PM Go to last post
  7. Am I the only one?

    Who has a problem with uploading photos to my photo album on here?

    Posted By Benjamin Ear
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,871
    01-12-2014 07:17 PM Go to last post
  8. Technique list in alphabetical order

    Hey guys I'm 3 months in to jj and it has completely taken over my life. Found 10th planet and am trying to learn as much as I can when I don't have...

    Posted By flip4003
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,043
    01-12-2014 06:54 PM Go to last post
  9. Just pre ore dre the new rashie!

    I just order the new rash guard and some other things about 2 weeks ago, none of the other things have came yet. I was just wondering if none of it...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,795
    01-12-2014 12:52 PM Go to last post
  10. Eddie bravo interview

    I don't know much about this guy except that he stole the wrestlers guillotine and he didn't do so well against Uncle Renato, but regardless, it is a...

    Posted By BIBIANO
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,417
    01-12-2014 12:35 PM Go to last post
  11. Sponsorship in Jiu-Jitsu - the definitive guide

    Guys are always asking me about sponsorship so I spent the past 2 months writing a detailed book all about it. Check it here! ...

    Posted By Budo_Jake
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 10,294
    01-12-2014 12:12 PM Go to last post
  12. Sam Davis at Midwest Sub Challenge <VIDEO>

    Here's his first match against Barncat. Finishes with RNC.

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,273
    01-12-2014 11:03 AM Go to last post
  13. Midwest Submission challenge Pro tournament result (videos)

    I ended up facing Sam Davis in this one… Twice… I lost one and won one getting third place at this event. I hear the two non-10th planet guys got...

    Posted By Brian Debes
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 12,087
    01-12-2014 10:03 AM Go to last post
  14. Anyone know Which Grappling Dummy Joe Rogan uses?

    He's mentioned several times on his podcast that he likes to drill on his home dummy when he's too busy to make it into the gym. Anyone know what...

    Posted By jeron
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 23,986
    01-12-2014 09:12 AM Go to last post
  15. order to the listing of locations

    Just a suggestion. Would it make sense to have an order to the list of locations? Alphabetical order or something like that.

    Posted By Louis Ho
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 19,867
    01-12-2014 07:23 AM Go to last post
  16. Joao and Paulo Miyao promoted to Black Belt by Cicero Costha

    http://jiujitsumag.com/joao-and-paulo-miyao-promoted-to-black-belt-by-cicero-costha/ Earlier today, Joao Miyao and Paulo Miyao were promoted to...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 17,425
    01-11-2014 09:00 PM Go to last post
  17. Two new Blues and a Monster of the year.

    Congrats to Augustino(Gus)and Kamil on there promo to blue and Amber for winning Monster of the year by destroying the 2013 comps season. Im proud of...

    Posted By Josh Passini
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 13,842
    01-11-2014 07:45 PM Go to last post
  18. Vote for our 10th Planet Warriors for Bluegrass MMA Awards TODAY!! Please?!?

    2 of our most dedicated fighters/competitors, Adam Fritz and Gina Begley, are both up for Breakout Fighter of the year, male and female of course....

    Posted By Scott Elliott
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,248
    01-11-2014 07:27 PM Go to last post
  19. submission only tournament in the LA area, Jan 12th: tune-up for Gracie Nationals

    I know its tough dropping the $$$ but I've always believed in the benefits of a tune up tournament. I have no experience with the tournament and...

    Posted By BIBIANO
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,891
    01-11-2014 06:46 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •