Page 347 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447847 ... LastLast
Threads 6921 to 6940 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Elevation mask tips

    I have a good tip. If your looking at getting an elevation mask for training buy it from the manufacturer. They may be a few bucks more but worth...

    Posted By Frank Palermo
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,684
    01-07-2014 05:02 PM Go to last post
  2. Nick Diaz Wins w/ Gogo Plata

    I'm sure most of you have probably already seen this but I hadn't. Randomly found it this morning. At about the 10:00 min. mark Nick Diaz wins...

    Posted By Jason Morgan
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 11,584
    01-07-2014 04:30 PM Go to last post
  3. Ryron and Rener Gracie: Special Techniques and BJJ History

    Ryron shows a Toe Hold from the Side Mount, Rener shows an Armbar grip break from spiderweb. Thoughts on the techniques? Skip to 2:50 for the...

    Posted By Cody Wood
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,476
    01-07-2014 02:10 PM Go to last post
  4. Choosing 'traincation' destination

    Looking at a potential week of traveling and training, if I can swing it, in May. My three choices are HQ/LA area, Rochester/Montreal, and Gulf...

    Posted By Ross Davidson
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,139
    01-07-2014 12:56 PM Go to last post
  5. Cora stole the show at Battle 4 the Ages

    Dressed in her pink dress, looking like a prissy bobby doll playing little girl, Cora starts her day off by singing the National Anthem. Then we...

    Posted By Cora Sek
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 22,308
    01-07-2014 12:53 PM Go to last post
  6. Vote for Duane Ludwig Coach of the Year!

    Rogan is also up for MMA personality, and Shinya Aoki for international fighter. www.worldmmaawards.com/vote.php

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,875
    01-07-2014 11:41 AM Go to last post
  7. 5gateways

    what is meditation, can meditation change the way you see reality? watch the whole documentary, piece by piece if you can't finish it in one shot:)

    Posted By jaisil007
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,879
    01-07-2014 10:36 AM Go to last post
  8. Grapplers Quest Beast of the East Grappling Championships March 29, 2014

    Anyone going to this? I'm thinking of getting a 10th Planet Santa Fe team up there.

    Posted By Ruben Rivera
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,252
    01-07-2014 09:21 AM Go to last post
  9. Ronda Rousey Highlight Video

    This is pretty awesome

    Posted By Marty McLaren
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,040
    01-07-2014 05:01 AM Go to last post
  10. Bully Beatdown back on the air with Eddie as host?

    Some dude on the Underground is claiming that Bully Beatdown is coming back to TV with Eddie as the host so I thought that I would come straight to...

    Posted By Logan Cook
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,134
    01-07-2014 02:45 AM Go to last post
  11. Training in Ohio

    I'm moving back to Toledo, Ohio from yuma,az and I was wondering if there was any 10th planets near there? I know there is one in Detroit but he is...

    Posted By JRRedfox
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,592
    01-07-2014 01:35 AM Go to last post
  12. First tournament win

    Hey guys recently won my first jiu jitsu tournament. Have been a big fan of the system since I started jiu jitsu, just haven't been able to implement...

    Posted By David Moore
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,834
    01-07-2014 12:38 AM Go to last post
  13. Has anyone ever ordered thru OTM?

    I have ordered my 1st batch of Grants Pass's custom rashguard in 2 weeks ago and still I have heard nothing from them, is this normal? I'm just...

    Posted By Andrew Alexander
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 8,518
    01-06-2014 11:36 PM Go to last post
  14. I’d like to post an official “Thank You” on here for everything in 2013!!!

    As you may have noticed, I didn’t post anything on here or on my Facebook regarding warrior of the year. Some of my teammates and other forum...

    Posted By Brian Debes
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 18,238
    01-06-2014 07:13 PM Go to last post
  15. MTS 67: Polishing Warm Ups G

    Polishing Warm Ups G

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,539
    01-06-2014 12:45 PM Go to last post
  16. Indy Electric Chair rashies are in!!

    Sir, I think you and Coach Herzog have to argue over 2nd and 3rd. LOL. I have a few LG, MED, and SM left but sold out already of XL and 2XL. Hit me...

    Posted By jaywatkins67
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 9,714
    01-06-2014 11:33 AM Go to last post
  17. First fight amateur mma, beat blue belt with my no belt

    beat blue belt by decision, i wanted to strike but he wanted to grapple so i grappled and won by little pointa, blue belt under Jason Stringo in...

    Posted By evanellerbe
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,156
    01-05-2014 10:29 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,323
    01-05-2014 10:22 PM Go to last post
  18. UFC Fight Pass

    http://www.ufc.tv/page/fightpass Free for 2 months. Quite a bit of content so far and thats how I watched UFC Fight Night in Singapore Tarec...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 12,090
    01-05-2014 08:03 PM Go to last post
  19. Team USA Photobomb

    That's how 10 do! ;)

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,449
    01-05-2014 07:48 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •