Page 364 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464864 ... LastLast
Threads 7261 to 7280 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,724
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,448
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Crazy horse Bennett Back Stage fight against Jiu Jitsu coach

    you can fast forward to 1:12, that is where the action begins has anyone ever heard anything to substantiate the rumor about Crazy Horse...

    Posted By BIBIANO
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 14,388
    11-27-2013 08:21 AM Go to last post
  2. Warm up Challenge

    Imagine doing just the warm up series for a month long. 9 videos, spending approximately 10 to 15 minutes on each, that would be an hour and a half...

    Posted By Jesse Briggs
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,290
    11-27-2013 02:13 AM Go to last post
  3. This Sunday

    The Clare Hot Box is rolling 12 deep down to the Elite Federation Of Grapplers State Finals Tournament. This will be the final tourney of the 2013...

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,615
    11-26-2013 11:42 PM Go to last post
  4. THE FREAK SHOW BROTHERS 1st matches at DREAM TOURNAMENT

    The Freak Show brothers/ Martinez Brothers Richie BOOGEYMAN Martinez (fastest submission of event)...

    Posted By Daniel Elizondo
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,457
    11-26-2013 02:30 PM Go to last post
  5. 10th Planet Walnut Creek?

    Eddie mentioned this school on his Instagram feed today; I assume it's a hotbox? My family lives in the East Bay so I'm up there for several weeks...

    Posted By David 'Lo Pan' Callaham
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 10,498
    11-26-2013 02:05 PM Go to last post
  6. Anyone else a George Noory fan

    I have listened to George off and on for a few years now. I recently met him and he's a very interesting and nice guy

    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,175
    11-26-2013 12:09 PM Go to last post
  7. Promoted to Full Instructor in Sambo & Combat Sambo today

    I was promoted to Full Instructor in Sambo & Combat Sambo by my Sambo Coach Igor Yakimov today. I'm only the 2nd American to be promoted to this...

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 40,588
    11-26-2013 10:28 AM Go to last post
  8. If you were temporarily banned yesterday...

    It was due to a bug with the iPhone's new iOS, however our awesome webmaster was on it and it should all be working now. That or you were a dick...

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 13,428
    11-26-2013 09:41 AM Go to last post
  9. Dream jiujitsu tournament results?????

    Caan anyone keep us updated??????

    Posted By Drew Ash
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 31,718
    11-26-2013 01:20 AM Go to last post
  10. Got my 10th Planet Blue Belt

    Hi All, My name is Tiran Holmes from the Gold Coast Queensland Australia, I have been training under Frank Barca for 4 years now and on Saturday...

    Posted By Tiran
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 15,115
    11-25-2013 10:55 PM Go to last post
  11. Virginia 10P soldiers sound off?

    I'm currently at ft eustis in virginia and am looking to continue on my journey through things while I'm away from St. Paul till March and am looking...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,944
    11-25-2013 07:08 PM Go to last post
  12. what do ya'll think is going to happen in the Silva/Weidman rematch?

    Every time I watch this fight, I have more questions than answers. In the first round. Weidman got the takedown and was dominant from top half and...

    Posted By BIBIANO
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,556
    11-25-2013 06:51 PM Go to last post
  13. This is Dream's current status on Facebook #GEOMARTINEZ

    I'm not fancy enough to do screen shots, I just copied and pasted the text: Story #3 from Dream 11/24: Breakdancing edition Geovanny Martinez...

    Posted By BIBIANO
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,398
    11-25-2013 04:51 PM Go to last post
  14. Jessamyn Duke vs Margaret Morgan

    I just saw Jessamyn is fighting Margaret Morgan this weekend on the TUF 18 Finale in Vegas. Did this just happen or am I behind the curve??! :)

    Posted By Rachael Kaulig
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,277
    11-25-2013 03:44 PM Go to last post
  15. Comet ISON

    Not JJ related, but there is a really cool comet coming into view from anywhere on the planet. Almost visible to the naked eye. Should be by next...

    Posted By Justin Patten
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 10,787
    11-25-2013 12:47 PM Go to last post
  16. Jesse Veltri

    Hey Jesse! Check this out...... https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3rfaax8l9p3t1f/Video%20Nov%2019%2C%205%2059%2023%20PM.mov

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 20,744
    11-25-2013 06:54 AM Go to last post
  17. buying rash guards online

    Total noob question, I train with a gi but want to get a 10th planet rash guard for an under shirt/ to have for no gi competition, how do the sizes...

    Posted By Dpoland
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,934
    11-24-2013 09:52 PM Go to last post
  18. What nicknames do you guys have at your club?

    Hey everybody, Nicknames are nothing new in Jiu Jitsu but I like to take part in that tradition at my gym. We have: J-Faz, Lo-Ri, Grimlock,...

    Posted By Jason 'J-Faz' Farren
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 22,495
    11-24-2013 08:31 PM Go to last post
  19. Nasty MMA Arm Break From Takedown

    This vid really makes me want to stop trying to brace the landing of being slammed. Anytime I do try to brace the landing I always think of how that...

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,914
    11-24-2013 04:17 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •