Page 443 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543943 ... LastLast
Threads 8841 to 8860 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Made Weight!

    Made the agreed weight, and came in at 175.0 - Opponent....188.2 so i guess I'll take his $ and whoop his ass. Show em' how 10 do. ;) Improving...

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 12,042
    06-02-2013 08:08 AM Go to last post
  2. Gi

    I've only ever done No-Gi Jiu Jitsu, I don't do MMA and have recently become interested in trying it out. Just looking for any advice you can give me...

    Posted By Martin Campbell
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,042
    06-01-2013 11:31 PM Go to last post
  3. New Sub-Only Competiion Atlanta

    Hey everyone, I'd like for you all to check out this brand-new submission grappling contest; The Kakuto Submission Challenge. Our first event is...

    Posted By JimPerkerson
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 25,908
    06-01-2013 04:23 PM Go to last post
  4. Judo instructor gets mad at student

    I don't know any blue belt judo instructors but this was good!

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 15,975
    06-01-2013 03:39 PM Go to last post
  5. Mike Fowler talks his Career, Lloyd Irvin + MORE on Open Mat Radio

    On this weeks episode of Open Mat Radio we have Mike Fowler back on the show! In this honest and candid interview, Mike takes us through his career...

    Posted By OpenMatRadio
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,669
    06-01-2013 03:17 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,969
    06-01-2013 01:34 PM Go to last post
  6. Guard Passing troubles

    I am typically a good guard passer, but at my Hotbox all the guys I roll with have weight on me. Is there any good guard pass's for a larger opponent?

    Posted By Andrew Alexander
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 115,768
    06-01-2013 10:45 AM Go to last post
  7. Fallon Fox wins by Nutcracker

    I started doing this sub back in the day at HQ.

    Posted By Jason Mallory
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,262
    06-01-2013 02:33 AM Go to last post
  8. GSP aliens animation

    I dont think this is a double post but sorry if it is

    Posted By Ryan Brick
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,987
    05-31-2013 11:11 PM Go to last post
  9. when are we gonna see some of the new path RG

    I know I'm anxious to see.

    Posted By Jonrivello
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 44,002
    05-31-2013 03:58 PM Go to last post
  10. Need Help from my 10th Planet

    I may have a new sponsor in the works "Lion Killer", Right now I'm in the running with a few other people. If anyone has the time please go to the...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,321
    05-31-2013 03:22 PM Go to last post
  11. Southbay

    Is there any one who resides in the southbay area that practices the 10th planet system?

    Posted By Richard Herrera
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,767
    05-31-2013 02:17 PM Go to last post
  12. Klench Mouth Guards

    This is my first real mouth guard and IMO its fucking sick!! Get yours from Klench. :cool:

    Posted By Brandon Woolsey
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 10,955
    05-31-2013 01:28 PM Go to last post
  13. Ex-Microsoft manager plans to create first U.S. marijuana brand

    http://news.yahoo.com/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-u-marijuana-191949078.html SEATTLE (Reuters) - A former Microsoft executive plans to...

    Posted By Just Kadek
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,187
    05-31-2013 12:56 PM Go to last post
  14. sooooo, close

    Well the past couple months I've hit 3 tournaments in a row just to get my comp. vids up. Well I succeeded but they were on my phone and I didn't...

    Posted By DavidBaut
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,175
    05-31-2013 12:51 PM Go to last post
  15. My combat jiu jitsu match from the U of MMA on May 19th

    In case you didn't see it on the most recent MTS. My post fight interview was fucking horrible lol. I don't think it's fair for someone to...

    Posted By Ruben Rivera
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,341
    05-31-2013 09:48 AM Go to last post
  16. 10th planet female victory TKO

    Lynell House of Pain, she is 2-1 and will be fighting again Friday June 7th KOTC Edmonton AB. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxDjt-wyBYc

    Posted By Dwight Roux
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,580
    05-31-2013 07:56 AM Go to last post
  17. Rotator Cuff (6 months later)

    First off, I am in no way hating or talking shit about people who do cross-fit, barefoot marathons, or any other Paleo type shit, but I think Joe...

    Posted By Eddie.Jitsu
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 16,304
    05-31-2013 07:47 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •