Page 446 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496546946 ... LastLast
Threads 8901 to 8920 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. 10th Planet 10 Year Anniversary Party has been moved up 1 day

    The party is now Friday May 31st, hope to see as many of the 10p clan as possible!!

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 14,948
    05-26-2013 08:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Training with Zog

    All that talk about hard sparing made me think of training in Rochester ...

    Posted By Stewart Landry
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,810
    05-26-2013 08:52 PM Go to last post
  3. Awesome New Path Rubber Guard seminar in Sydney yesterday!

    Just thought I'd take a minute to say thanks for an amazing seminar yesterday Eddie! The new path in the Rubber Guard is off the hook and I can't...

    Posted By Felipe Grez
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,912
    05-26-2013 07:55 PM Go to last post
  4. Gracie world

    Depending on my schedule i will find out next week I'm planning to go to gracie world and compete. I'm new to jiu jitsu but what the hell I'm going...

    Posted By Just Kadek
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,941
    05-26-2013 12:14 PM Go to last post
  5. Naga Ohio and a place to roll

    Hey guys and gals. Planning on hitting Naga OH in a few weeks wanted to see who else was going and also had a question. I am going down Friday...

    Posted By michael h
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,842
    05-26-2013 09:24 AM Go to last post
  6. (Video) Bang Muay Thai: Bas Drill

    I know that there are few 10th Planet Affiliates that are now Bang Muay Thai Affiliates as well, just wanted to share this combo I just uploaded for...

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,648
    05-26-2013 12:22 AM Go to last post
  7. Tomorrow is my birthday, you should give me $1

    For my trip to LA and then Gracie Worlds at the end of June. It'll cost you $1, but if a bunch of people do it it'd be the most awesome birthday...

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 65
    • Views: 73,427
    05-25-2013 11:32 PM Go to last post
  8. Mouthguards

    Use them

    Posted By Kurzy
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    • Replies: 138
    • Views: 180,321
    05-25-2013 07:03 PM Go to last post
  9. This is awesome

    http://screen.yahoo.com/girl-does-head-spins-pop-095342776.html

    Posted By ZachWaldman
    breakdance on can, spin on can, spinning on can
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,378
    05-25-2013 04:27 PM Go to last post
  10. error 503, i have this message since yesterday, cant login,watch vids... im on iphone

    error 503, i have this message since yesterday, cant login,watch vids... im on iphone

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,845
    05-25-2013 02:29 PM Go to last post
  11. Fight Scotland vist 10th Planet Glasgow

    heres what they thought and they also made a video of us > http://www.fightscotland.com/welcome-to-10th-planet-jiu-jitsu-glasgow/

    Posted By Zander Thompson
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,100
    05-25-2013 01:36 PM Go to last post
  12. Ninja Choke/Sweep Counter to Double Under Pass

    http://youtu.be/tyESCHEBbJo Just a little technique I enjoy. I apologize if there are better resources for this already available. I love Ninja...

    Posted By RJ Encizo
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,948
    05-25-2013 01:08 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,302
    05-25-2013 10:50 AM Go to last post
  13. Cain vs Big Foot II

    Fight Night! Who do you guys got? I'm going Velasquez All Day! Hunt (Jds will probably win but I'm Rooting for Hunt) Tiexeira Grant Cowboy...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,156
    05-25-2013 09:01 AM Go to last post
  14. The Gracies and the Birth of Vale Tudo documentary

    Hey guys, I have just seen this posted on another forum. Amazing documentary with loads of rare footage I have never seen before. Watch it...

    Posted By Jon_Hand
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,623
    05-25-2013 06:56 AM Go to last post
  15. What's up with the Rubber Guard book?

    Have they taken it out of print or something? We have a new kid who just started jitz a month ago and he is totally hooked on it. I was going to send...

    Posted By Kurzy
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 18,747
    05-25-2013 06:06 AM Go to last post
  16. New Yuma intro and mascot.

    I think we'll call him Eddie the smoke serpent

    Posted By Brian Beaumont AKA Thor
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 12,719
    05-25-2013 05:52 AM Go to last post
  17. RUBBER GUARD Pistol Squats

    http://youtu.be/iNGlY6juuBs If you can do pistol squats, and have good rubber guard flexibility, then give these a try. Be careful, they're...

    Posted By RJ Encizo
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,783
    05-25-2013 05:31 AM Go to last post
  18. Master Francisco Mansur: Graduate of Great Master Helio Gracie(featuring Milton Regis

    Master Francisco Mansur is a 9th degree jiu-jitsu red belt, graduated by Great Master Helio Gracie, being one of the most respected men in BJJ....

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,065
    05-25-2013 12:45 AM Go to last post
  19. Rising women's star!

    My training partner, Anna Burdette, competes regularly and has taken nothing but gold home in every competition as a blue belt, except for 2...

    Posted By Craig Feldman
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,515
    05-24-2013 08:50 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •