Page 473 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573973 ... LastLast
Threads 9441 to 9460 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,838
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,616
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,377
    04-01-2013 06:57 AM Go to last post
  1. 10 planet jj Tampa?

    I'll be in the Tampa area this week if any 10th planet peeps wanna roll?

    Posted By josh sullivan
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,230
    04-01-2013 06:33 AM Go to last post
  2. My Road to the Absolute Championship

    Ultimate Grappling Challenge from Saturday. Open weight/open skill division. 3 Matches for the belt. I made a lot of mistakes along the way....

    Posted By Kevin Reed
    10th planet allentown, 10th planet vista
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,429
    04-01-2013 12:20 AM Go to last post
  3. 2nd place Austin, Tx

    This weekend I took 2nd place in my first ever Absolute Division Submission Only 170 and over. I'll be posting the vids in a couple weeks after my...

    Posted By DavidBaut
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,976
    03-31-2013 08:52 PM Go to last post
  4. Moon in Houston, TX

    Master Eddie, Cora want to let you know you will have a MOON in Houston, TX.....in 10 years...:)

    Posted By Cora Sek
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 6,540
    03-31-2013 08:25 PM Go to last post
  5. Will I lose flexibility if I start doing more strength training?

    My flexibility is pretty good at the moment and lately ive been getting into strength training, mainly do a lot of squats. I was told that doing more...

    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,476
    03-31-2013 07:18 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 14,001
    03-31-2013 06:14 PM Go to last post
  6. Class Tonight!

    We'll be introducing the new guys (Beginner Class) to different guard transitions, as well as touching on the lockdown. We've had several new guys...

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,553
    03-31-2013 05:34 PM Go to last post
  7. Giving up jiu jitsu. Getting a chi-ball, hopefully a chi-whammy one day...

    Ok so obviously I am taking the piss. Seen this video on youtube earlier and it made me LOL a few times. Enjoy.

    Posted By Sam Sales
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 28,726
    03-31-2013 02:55 PM Go to last post
  8. BOOGEYMAN"S fight from Saturday night.....

    Quick 1 rounder, total domination, Boogey gettin it done!

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 14,536
    03-31-2013 02:15 PM Go to last post
  9. How do I exchange wrong size shorts

    10th Planet shorts 1 size too big. Haven't used them yet. What is the exchange process? Answer was send an email to the website peeps

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,975
    03-31-2013 11:31 AM Go to last post
  10. Frode Nilsen's GOGO IN MMA DEBUT

    I recently gave Frode his tpjj blue belt, check out his pro MMA debut. He gets a lesson in MMA leg locks and he gives MMA fans worldwide a sample of...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 29,152
    03-31-2013 11:14 AM Go to last post
  11. Clare Hot Box BACK IN ACTION!

    We're sending a squad of hardworking mofo's into the SSFL event tomorrow evening, guys competing are as follows. Michael Cruz (14-9-1) - 125lb....

    Posted By Brett Sbardella
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 24,910
    03-31-2013 09:28 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 9,697
    03-31-2013 07:43 AM Go to last post
  12. Got my blue belt today from Eddie!!

    Plus a dope seminar to boot.

    Posted By Ehsan_Karam
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 12,564
    03-31-2013 03:17 AM Go to last post
  13. New Moon opening in Kentucky

    At Eddie's request, I'm getting on here to introduce myself. My name is Scott Elliott and I own/run a martial arts/MMA gym in Richmond, Ky. I've ran...

    Posted By Scott Elliott
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 25,671
    03-30-2013 07:40 PM Go to last post
  14. Got my blue beltch from Louis Ho

    I want to thank Louis and all the guys at 10th planet Montreal.

    Posted By Luc Lévesque
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 12,290
    03-30-2013 06:09 PM Go to last post
  15. 10P store sizing...

    Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting some 10p tights. I'm 5'9 and ~70kg. I wear the small rashguard and it fits perfect. Small size tights? or go...

    Posted By Aaron C
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,676
    03-30-2013 06:03 PM Go to last post
  16. 10th Planet Boulder at Colorado Super Cup

    Lunar was our only competitor at this one as it was spring break and some of us went to HQ. She dominated the beginner division (10 months and...

    Posted By Drew Ash
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,759
    03-30-2013 04:57 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •