Page 572 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 724725225625705715725735745826226721072 ... LastLast
Threads 11421 to 11440 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,591
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,249
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Rock and hard place

    So on the 14th I have the choice to watch Joe Rogan live or go to gladiator challenge with James Irvin and Scott Smith........ What is the better...

    Posted By scottrchapman
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,778
    09-06-2012 05:29 PM Go to last post
  2. Why were Sunday's canceled at Burbank?

    Just wanted to find out why the class schedule at Burbank on Sunday's was canceled (classes and open mat). Was it lack of interest/participation,...

    Posted By Art C
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,029
    09-06-2012 05:03 PM Go to last post
  3. Eddie Bravo/10th Planet's Response to Neil Melanson and "the duck out"

    Sorry if this has been broached before, but I was wondering what Eddie's thoughts were on Neil Melanson and his guard system that he gears...

    Posted By jeron
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 16,070
    09-06-2012 03:19 PM Go to last post
  4. Is anybody else known for the Turtle Guard, besides Telles?

    Does anybody else use the Turtle Guard as efficiently as Telles does? I'm just curious cause hes the only one I can think of that has enough faith in...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 32,185
    09-06-2012 02:22 PM Go to last post
  5. Picking up women

    So, I was getting on the weird side of youtube again and I went from Joe Rogan Wacko Hot ass fan to Mystery who is a famous pick up artist. Does...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,051
    09-06-2012 02:18 PM Go to last post
  6. Sim Go from Cobra Kai JJ Part 2 on OpenMatRadio.com

    On this weeks episode of Open Mat Radio, we wrap up our two-part series, “Cobra Kai Never Dies” with Simpson Go. Click HERE to listen to Part 2....

    Posted By OpenMatRadio
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,978
    09-06-2012 11:38 AM Go to last post
  7. Master Eddie+ Aoki+ locoplata

    Not sure if it's been posted. Used the search function. But yeah, this is a pretty cool video.

    Posted By David Rosado
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,420
    09-06-2012 11:05 AM Go to last post
  8. Doing a product study: Top Ramen

    Hey guys what I need to know is what kind of Top Ramen do you have in your cupboard and how many. If none what kind do you prefer?

    Posted By Brent Smith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 12,001
    09-06-2012 10:59 AM Go to last post
  9. Denny Prokopos Omaha Seminar UPDATE!!!

    Hey team I wanted to send out a quick update to you all. The Denny prokopos seminar will be 9/15 from 11am to 2pm instead of 12pm to 3pm. Here is the...

    Posted By Derek Stewart
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,624
    09-06-2012 10:56 AM Go to last post
  10. attn:grappler the black belt on here

    i saw you on the karate thread and i was curious who you are. you spell jiu jitsu incorrectly in your profile. to be honest, that is not a good...

    Posted By brent_littell
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 94
    • Views: 70,964
    09-06-2012 07:50 AM Go to last post
  11. Made some fight entrance music mix using Timestretch and Dubstep songs

    Using free time in between training sessions I decided to make my own entrance music since I cant make my mind up on what I want to use. Just...

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,302
    09-05-2012 06:02 PM Go to last post
  12. Hey guys I got a promo code for OTM gear

    For those of you who want 20% of your gear I have a promo code set up on www.onthemat.com Just use the promo code "cade" and you should get 20% of...

    Posted By cade
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,146
    09-05-2012 02:17 PM Go to last post
  13. Congratz to Lila Smadja on her blue belt!

    A few privates, tons of class time, and several tournaments later, my gf gets her first promotion in the system. She's worked really hard for this...

    Posted By Compella
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 21,393
    09-05-2012 12:16 PM Go to last post
  14. I'm gonna miss MTS!!

    I haven't done this, but I've been so happy to be a part of this family, and being able to have access to MTS, and all the knowledge from the master...

    Posted By John Flores
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,339
    09-05-2012 06:35 AM Go to last post
  15. reppin 10th planet midwest grappling tournament

    is any one doing the st louis grappling on September 15, ill be there repin 10th planet u know how i be doiing http://midwestgrappler.com/

    Posted By abdulmalik
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,026
    09-05-2012 05:54 AM Go to last post
  16. How Lloyd Irvin Taught David Avellan (Kimura Trap) To Make $100K+ In 6 Days

    http://myinternetmarketingsecretsblog.com/newbie-makes-121k-in-6-days-and-shows-exactly-how-it-was-done/ Some of you guys may know I'm an internet...

    Posted By VicDorfman
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,068
    09-04-2012 10:31 PM Go to last post
  17. Electric Chair considered Deep Half?

    A guy I train with, Chris Patrick, brought this to my attention. Thought it was a cool observation. I know its not exactly traditional deep half ala...

    Posted By Brent Smith
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,400
    09-04-2012 09:58 PM Go to last post
  18. BJJ HISTORY: Grand Master Oswaldo Fadda Challenged The Gracie Family And Won!

    A great read of a history that I never heard about before! http://www.faddajiujitsu.com/history/

    Posted By Jack LaBarge
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 16,031
    09-04-2012 08:45 PM Go to last post
  19. wealth protection = time on the mat

    This guy know what's up, buy gold and silver and survive money printing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5VNAEmmBQM

    Posted By Mat Heathcock
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,712
    09-04-2012 07:01 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •