Page 618 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668718 ... LastLast
Threads 12341 to 12360 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,579
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,636,667
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Happy 18th Birthday Ant Lopez!

    I am very proud of the young man you have become! Thank you Eddie, John Botello,Sean Bollinger and Denny Prokopos for helping him with his jiu jitsu...

    Posted By Lon Lopez
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 13,274
    06-04-2012 09:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Question about weigh-ins for Gracie worlds?

    Question about weigh-ins for Gracie worlds? Can/does nogi weigh in Friday to compete Sunday? That’s kind of screwy if so isn’t it? Can anyone...

    Posted By Brian Debes
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 11,925
    06-04-2012 09:33 AM Go to last post
  3. Epstein seminar yesterday in Peterborough, Canada and Promotions...

    I would just like to say it was an awesome weekend and seminar!! Learned so many new good things that will fit really well with my game from Scott...

    Posted By Jeff Doherty
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,643
    06-04-2012 08:29 AM Go to last post
  4. Score another one for MMA (UFC)

    I know a lot of MMA purists hate Dana, but IMO they really are doing their best to keep the sport growing. That being said, the TUF finale was a hell...

    Posted By David Rosado
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,705
    06-03-2012 11:08 PM Go to last post
  5. Diablo 3!

    Any of my 10th Planet homies playing D3!? Leave b.net account info here! Gerrit@wtflol.net is mine!

    Posted By Gerrit Butler
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,369
    06-03-2012 09:19 PM Go to last post
  6. Squat max

    So I weigh about 150 lbs. Squatting 275 for 3... I have a feeling I can get 315 for 1. jump squatting 135 for 15-20. been squatting for about 8...

    Posted By Isaiah Mendoza
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,532
    06-03-2012 08:39 PM Go to last post
  7. Alan Belcher leg lock webinar

    sign up on this website and you'll gain access to his leg lock defense webinar. http://gulf-coastmma.com/leg-lock-defense-webinar/ id like to...

    Posted By Jeremy Gates
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,304
    06-03-2012 02:03 PM Go to last post
  8. escaping from kesa gatame

    I'll just paste my question from the comments. when I attempt to put my leg under the controlling opponent he automatically responds by turning...

    Posted By Isaiah Mendoza
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,689
    06-03-2012 10:21 AM Go to last post
  9. Opinion?

    Please give me your opinion on this. There are 2 issues. 1. The seconds throw in the towel and the referee refuses to acknowledge it. 2. During...

    Posted By JeremyDeschner
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,632
    06-03-2012 05:14 AM Go to last post
  10. Met Frank Barca and Ric from NYC today.

    Last week it was Rick Dawson. It's awesome to finally meet you guys in person! One thing we have in common is the understanding that we are all...

    Posted By Slick Rick
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,094
    06-03-2012 02:36 AM Go to last post
  11. Eddie Bravo Spokane seminar recap

    10th Planet Spokane was proud to have the opportunity to host an Eddie Bravo Jiu Jitsu seminar on May 19th 2012. 34 people participated, including...

    Posted By RW Pegau
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 13,540
    06-02-2012 06:02 PM Go to last post
  12. How many of you have used the map I created?

    Just going over a few things here and I realized how MUCH I use it. Doubt many use it like me, since I travel so much...but I'm curious to know-...

    Posted By K Madden
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,934
    06-02-2012 03:24 PM Go to last post
  13. Opinions on inverted triangles?

    I've been playing with getting to an inverted triangle from side control and i'm curious if it's worth pursuing.... I'm getting to the triangle a lot...

    Posted By JoshGriest
    inverted triangles
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 10,211
    06-02-2012 01:52 PM Go to last post
  14. Twister Side Control Question

    Do you guys ever try to go to twister side if the near arm is T-rexed and try to sit on it like that, or do you always walk it up first from normal...

    Posted By Brian Debes
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,358
    06-02-2012 12:04 PM Go to last post
  15. What can I do to prevent against neck injuries throughout my journey?

    I'm still fairly new to jiu jitsu & 10P, and have zero wrestling/grappling experience, so my apologies if this is common knowledge to those more...

    Posted By Mike Okkema
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 14,762
    06-01-2012 10:25 PM Go to last post
  16. João Miyao at Pans 2012 (Absolute)

    don't blink in the beginning ... a lot of good transitions.

    Posted By Otomi
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 8,338
    06-01-2012 09:47 PM Go to last post
  17. Vegas in July?

    How many of you guys already have their tickets booked to Vegas this July? Plans? Hotel? Seminar? Grapplers Quest? I know that myself and one of...

    Posted By Louis Ho
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,647
    06-01-2012 09:10 PM Go to last post
  18. The Ultimate Fighter 15 Finale

    Main Card (on FX): -Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Martin Kampmann (170) -Michael Chiesa (156) vs. Al Iaquinta (155) -Johnathan Brookins (146) vs....

    Posted By Brent Smith
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,987
    06-01-2012 08:52 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,955
    06-01-2012 08:46 PM Go to last post
  19. Gracie Worlds Roll Call

    Purple Belt - 155 lbs. Coming in to Burbank on the 9th to train for a week leading up to the tourney. Think we're staying at the Ramada Inn. ...

    Posted By Brandon Mccaghren
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 13,675
    06-01-2012 04:37 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •