Page 716 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726766816 ... LastLast
Threads 14301 to 14320 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Breathing Techniques

    So today I went for a run, about 4 miles, and ended it with a sprint to exhaustion and decided to try a breathing technique for recovery that I heard...

    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,389
    12-27-2011 06:07 PM Go to last post
  2. 10th Planet Montreal's Chris Bilodeau Highlight Vid. :)

    He just pulls guard and taps everyone. Happy Holidays. :)

    Posted By Louis Ho
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,128
    12-27-2011 02:19 PM Go to last post
  3. Adventures of Segata Sashiro

    This stuff is new to me. Weird old Japanese Judo guy Sega Saturn commercials. He sometime beats everyone up for having fun doing something other than...

    Posted By Sean Marshall
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,815
    12-27-2011 09:25 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,743
    12-27-2011 08:26 AM Go to last post
  4. Congratulations to Eddie & Chan Sung Jung for the 2011 Submission of the Year.

    Congratulations on teaching Chan Sung Jung the 2011 submission of the year "The Twister"!

    Posted By Jamze
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 16,882
    12-27-2011 05:32 AM Go to last post
  5. Colombian(south america) jiujitsu scene

    The Colombian jiujitsu scene is becoming like the wild fucking west. Lonely cowboys getting throught how ever they can, small gangs killing people...

    Posted By nathan cybul
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,604
    12-26-2011 02:59 PM Go to last post
  6. Spiral/Berimbolo counter video check it :)

    Came across this video Spiral/ Berimbolo defense to the back but the Truck is right there, havnt had a chance to try it yet but I definitely will...

    Posted By Nabil Salameh
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,452
    12-26-2011 02:24 PM Go to last post
  7. The Leg Lock Debate (Video)

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 49,639
    12-26-2011 01:07 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,109
    12-26-2011 12:45 PM Go to last post
  8. i hear this daily haha

    http://rebeljj.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/rubber-vector1.jpg

    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,663
    12-26-2011 12:45 PM Go to last post
  9. Merry Christmas!

    Wishing you all a happy an safe holidays! Love this place and all the savages in it.

    Posted By DarbyBarby
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 12,110
    12-26-2011 10:46 AM Go to last post
  10. Becoming legit.

    After years of turning pages to get techniques I found a real flesh-and-blood teacher in Bill Keeling. I'll be buying private lessons off of him...

    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,997
    12-26-2011 10:05 AM Go to last post
  11. Please help the Mobile Hotbox out with some "Likes" on facebook

    I haven't been updating it the way I should of but plan to keep it current from now on. Just got done uploading a good bit of pictures from various...

    Posted By Scott Philips
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 13,115
    12-26-2011 08:37 AM Go to last post
  12. What would you eat...

    The one area in my diet that I struggle with the most is the pre-gym/short-time food. I never know what to eat in certain circumstances. My schedule...

    Posted By Jason Hyatt
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 22,845
    12-26-2011 12:32 AM Go to last post
  13. What the f**k do i do!!!?

    I'm sixteen so, obviously, I'm always in school. I ALSO have a "part-time" job, yet they give me 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Pretty much NO time...

    Posted By DylanDoolittle
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 45,168
    12-25-2011 11:30 PM Go to last post
  14. Homies in Temecula?

    Just seeing who's out in Temecula,CA, or anywhere nearby. I'm in town until the 29th. Been trying to get over to 10th planet Vista to train for a...

    Posted By Jason Guest
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 16,788
    12-25-2011 03:21 PM Go to last post
  15. St Paul's Moon

    Hey mangs, and womangs, anyone on the forum from St Paul? I'm curious because It is the closest one to my location. Being 5 hours away from that moon...

    Posted By Chris Drewes
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,508
    12-25-2011 01:32 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •