Page 729 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731739779829 ... LastLast
Threads 14561 to 14580 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. The Spaghetti Wrangler

    http://youtu.be/qiKxQrVGQFE?hd=1 Hey guys this is a technique that we think has never been done before and so we named it "The Spaghetti Wrangler"...

    Posted By Ruben Rivera
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 27,736
    12-07-2011 05:49 AM Go to last post
  2. interesting stuff right here.

    In another step toward finding Earth-like planets that may hold life, NASA said Monday the Kepler space telescope has confirmed its first-ever planet...

    Posted By DylanDoolittle
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,109
    12-06-2011 09:00 PM Go to last post
  3. My run in with Renato...

    Don't believed this was shared here. This was about a month ago. I learned a lot that day...

    Posted By Evan Coy
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,084
    12-06-2011 06:59 PM Go to last post
  4. I Don't Know If I Like What I See In The Mirror Anymore, So It's Time To Walk Away.

    I have said before I think of 10th Planet as part of me, we are family. I have also said I never lie even if it makes me look bad. I am going to...

    Posted By Conner MACHINE Gibbons
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 39,904
    12-06-2011 03:11 PM Go to last post
  5. Nikolai Tesla's writings

    I was browsing on the that wacky site above top secret today and happened to notice that a lot of Nikolai Tesla's writings, have been published....

    Posted By DBK
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,131
    12-06-2011 01:09 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 5,863
    12-06-2011 10:19 AM Go to last post
  6. Oahu Room? Can anyone in Oahu hook up a room to stay this weekend?

    It's a long shot but if I can find someone to house me for this weekend that would be awesome.. Was looking to make a quick weekend to Hawaii, to...

    Posted By Slick Rick
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,833
    12-06-2011 03:58 AM Go to last post
  7. Scott "Einstein" Epstein Seminar in Hawaii! Dec 21st!

    For all you guys in Hawaii that have no 10PJJ, this is a great opportunity to show that there IS a demand for it here. This seminar will be on Maui,...

    Posted By Justin W.
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,710
    12-06-2011 02:42 AM Go to last post
  8. I won my division at Copa today! 3 wins, 3 subs :)

    This was at Intermediate Featherweight. :)

    Posted By Griffin Lambert
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 25,210
    12-06-2011 12:18 AM Go to last post
  9. The Mother Faaaaken 10thp Omaha Invitational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    Went down today. I am proud to say that I cleaned house. No one wanted a peace of me. I fucking owned that shit. Ant Lopez wouldn't even show his...

    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,600
    12-05-2011 09:27 PM Go to last post
  10. class schedule for HQ

    ok maybe i'm tripping but i don't see the schedule here... http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/hollywood/ can anyone post it if they have it?...

    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,671
    12-05-2011 06:54 PM Go to last post
  11. G'day

    Just wanted to say "Hey". I've been reading the forum a while and decided to join. Living in N.Z., I don't know of anywhere to train 10th Planet...

    Posted By Kepa Tairua
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,699
    12-05-2011 05:13 PM Go to last post
  12. Congrats to the 10th Planet Montreal boys at NAGA Toronto!

    This weekend was the 1st ever NAGA in Canada, so naturally Montreal had to represent! We took home 3 golds and 3 silvers with a team of 8 guys. Not...

    Posted By Louis Ho
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 9,408
    12-05-2011 04:50 PM Go to last post
  13. Project Nim

    I watched this documentary last night and it basically was a story of a chimp that humans abused for 20 years. The only one of them that he forgave...

    Posted By Jesse Bell
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,273
    12-05-2011 01:29 PM Go to last post
  14. The rat guard

    Hey new guy here.Big fan of Eddie and 10th planet for a longtime.If anybody is ever in the Cincy area looking to roll hit me up. I found this...

    Posted By zombie7
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,171
    12-05-2011 09:53 AM Go to last post
  15. How do I post pictures?

    I have never been so frustrated in my life. I can't post pics here or on the UG. Someone... Help... Please!!!

    Posted By Michael Romano
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,906
    12-05-2011 07:26 AM Go to last post
  16. jitsu in North Washington

    I just moved from LA to North Washington (La Conner to be exact) for a few months and haven't the faintest clue if there are any...

    Posted By nickomang
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,531
    12-05-2011 04:31 AM Go to last post
  17. 10th Planet Detroit

    I read somewhere that 10th Planet is coming to Detroit by way of Chris Torres. Can anyone confirm this and shed some more light on it? Im definitely...

    Posted By jeremysparks
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,882
    12-04-2011 10:46 PM Go to last post
  18. Eddie Bravo Seminar @10th Planet JJ Melbourne a massive success.

    Hi everyone, It was incredible having Eddie Bravo with me in Melbourne for our first ever seminar as an affiliate. This was massive for me on many...

    Posted By FRANK BARCA
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 7,871
    12-04-2011 02:32 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •