Page 815 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Threads 16281 to 16300 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,838
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,616
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. The Amy Winehouse Story

    http://www.putlocker.com/file/FF797B46CB18C84E#

    Posted By Jason Mallory
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 12,321
    07-29-2011 11:18 PM Go to last post
  2. Budo Jake, Ninja Uniforms?

    Hey Jake, question.. just how many Ninja uniforms do you sell and just how fucking legit do would they make you feel? I mean, I need something thats...

    Posted By JonScottND
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,460
    07-29-2011 11:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Videos from my 2 state Judo titles from back in the day.

    I was looking for a particular video today as I surfing through youtube and stumbled across these (one of my students had them posted) so I thought...

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 22,743
    07-29-2011 07:55 PM Go to last post
  4. List your 5 favorite submissions

    Which submissions are your go-to moves in both training and competition? Mine are: 1-armbar 2-guillotine 3-RNC 4-heelhook 5-kimura

    Posted By Neggroll21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 14,217
    07-29-2011 06:32 PM Go to last post
  5. Stretching Question

    I can do a full butterfly knees to the floor but I cannot lean forward without my knee coming up. When I use a wall in my butterfly and try to lean...

    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,735
    07-29-2011 05:48 PM Go to last post
  6. Vinny Magalhes mounted gogoplata

    just in case you missed it

    Posted By Dustin C.
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,331
    07-29-2011 04:16 PM Go to last post
  7. Mmmmm that's good eating?

    Hey guys need some help with my diet. I've got breakfast, lunch, and snacks down but I'm having trouble with dinner. I'm pinching pennies so hard...

    Posted By Jason 'J-Faz' Farren
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 10,280
    07-29-2011 02:59 PM Go to last post
  8. Cannabis and IBS

    Anyone here use weed for curing the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome? If so how successful are you and what strain?

    Posted By AndyK5
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,447
    07-29-2011 02:41 PM Go to last post
  9. 10th Planet San Fran help

    Ok, so I'll be going out to stay with my family in Marin on August 8th-15th. I want to drop by the gym at least once if not more and was wondering...

    Posted By Scott Philips
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,062
    07-29-2011 01:10 PM Go to last post
  10. Gi donations

    I actually posted gi exchange in another thread. However, here's the story. I have 11 students who are begging for instruction but simply can't spare...

    Posted By Tony "The Goods" Garcia
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 11,918
    07-29-2011 12:23 PM Go to last post
  11. Jeff Glover HL(Video)

    It's an old video but I saw it for the first time today. I recommend watching the entire thing, but he hits a twister roll into the twister around...

    Posted By Danny Stolfi
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 11,910
    07-29-2011 10:47 AM Go to last post
  12. Dream 17 Adds Shinya Aoki vs. Razor Rob McCullough,

    Dream has added two new fights to the upcoming Dream 17 card in September including lightweight champion Shinya Aoki taking on former WEC champion...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,471
    07-29-2011 09:16 AM Go to last post
  13. Twister Dvd Easter Eggs????

    i wanna see um :)

    Posted By K Madden
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 28,163
    07-29-2011 09:03 AM Go to last post
  14. Ancient Aliens season 3 episode 1 link?

    So I am a huge fan of Ancient Aliens but I am not in the USA right now so I don't have access to the history channel. I have tried to find a link and...

    Posted By DENNY PROKOPOS
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 37,650
    07-29-2011 04:26 AM Go to last post
  15. El Paso seminar rescheduled for next sat, i came down with a horrible fever

    I came down with a terrible fever last night,I gotta reschedule my el paso seminar for next sat, ,more details later,so sorry

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 12,944
    07-28-2011 11:14 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,558
    07-28-2011 09:29 PM Go to last post
  16. Eiddie Bravo give brown belt to Jeremy Fields

    u no how 10do S@M

    Posted By Riccosantana
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 22,476
    07-28-2011 09:16 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •