Page 824 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Threads 16461 to 16480 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,838
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,616
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. jeet kune do and 10th planet

    I know there are some jkd guys here, anyone come up with combining Bruce's philosophy with 10thplanet for street worthy purposes?

    Posted By The kza
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 12,466
    07-17-2011 10:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Jon Fitch vs Jake Shields?

    I think this would be a great fight for these guys down the road. Moreso for the hardcore fans than the mainstream 'just bleed' crowd. Shields has a...

    Posted By Neggroll21
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,807
    07-17-2011 10:43 AM Go to last post
  3. I finally got the keys to the spaceship!

    Just got my copy of "Mastering the Rubber Guard" and I have to say: game changer. What little I knew of BJJ went out the window. 10th planet JJ for...

    Posted By Stone
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,175
    07-17-2011 07:05 AM Go to last post
  4. Congrats to 10th Planets newest Black and Brown belts!!!!

    Last night at HQ Eddie promoted Cade Nelson to black belt and Jason Rebel to brown!!! Both belts well deserved they are both two of my favorite guys...

    Posted By Dawna
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 39,015
    07-17-2011 06:55 AM Go to last post
  5. Good bye 10th planet omaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

    I have nothing but good things to say about Derek. He is truly amazing. His knowledge of all things martial arts is staggering. I learned a lot...

    Posted By Taylor Culbertson
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 24,742
    07-17-2011 12:51 AM Go to last post
  6. Another 10th Planet rapper?!

    I dont take rapping seriously at all but my cousin does so last night we messed around and did this, I rap first and then my cousin. If you guys like...

    Posted By Joey Guzman
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,183
    07-16-2011 07:43 PM Go to last post
  7. I got my first One Armed Kimura today

    http://youtu.be/PxVtCvcNVRM

    Posted By Eric Perez
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,017
    07-16-2011 05:40 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 12,278
    07-16-2011 04:50 PM Go to last post
  8. Riki Fukuda out of UFC 133 due to a car accident

    http://mmaweekly.com/car-accident-forces-riki-fukuda-out-of-ufc-133-bout I wonder whose fault it was?

    Posted By Neggroll21
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,124
    07-16-2011 10:38 AM Go to last post
  9. Congrats to Jason!

    Jason "Rebel Yoga" Eisner, The newest 10th Planet Brown Belt!

    Posted By Jay Chow
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 29,098
    07-16-2011 09:36 AM Go to last post
  10. I'm coming to Cali baby!

    So I've lived basically in one town in South Africa my whole life. In a few days I meet with the Visa people and should be in Cali by end of...

    Posted By Calan Ownhouse
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,636
    07-16-2011 03:40 AM Go to last post
  11. A great personal achievement today!!!

    After over 6 months of painful stretching, twisting, and pulling... I was lucky enough to catch a picture of my first time doing this! I'm 6'2"...

    Posted By PJ Sisco
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,892
    07-16-2011 01:19 AM Go to last post
  12. The Hating Continues...

    I thought I was prepared to hear the unwarranted animosity towards 10PJJ as I'm familiar with Eddie's story. My brother trains as a Royce Gracie...

    Posted By Michael Sioda
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 11,245
    07-15-2011 08:32 PM Go to last post
  13. Bill Cooper signs to Strikeforce for 4-Fights - Debut is July 22nd in Las Vegas

    Agora Hills, California Breaking News: Bill "The Grill" Cooper, 24-Time Grapplers Quest Champion signs to Strikeforce for 4-Fight deal for his next...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,791
    07-15-2011 06:03 PM Go to last post
  14. Black Belt Jeremy Arel Technique Videos

    My BJJ instructor Jeremy Arel will be posting a bunch of technique videos on YouTube and I thought I would share them on this thread as he posts...

    Posted By Jon Helton
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 12,770
    07-15-2011 05:15 PM Go to last post
  15. I Got To Invisible Collar Today!

    First time! Very soon after getting he popped out because I wasnt very tight. Then immediately into the Jew Claw? I think that's right. ...

    Posted By Jeremy "The Gerbil" Arel
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 24,068
    07-15-2011 05:10 PM Go to last post
  16. How do you feel MMA matches should be set up?

    There's those that think 3-5 rounds a few minutes each.. then some who think 1 round until someone loses.. and then those who think unlimited short...

    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,025
    07-15-2011 04:31 PM Go to last post
  17. This forum is PURE AWESOMENESS! Thank you Eddie, Jason & all others who contributed!

    I've been a member of the Nibiru Forum for just short of a year now and I wanted to create this thread to express my gratitude for this website's...

    Posted By Matt "Gumby" Glach
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 14,174
    07-15-2011 03:27 PM Go to last post
  18. Machida pulls a "Royler"

    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-President-Machidas-UFC-133-Demands-a-Slap-in-the-Face-33946 hope this doesn't become a trend...

    Posted By Dan Wheeler
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 18,311
    07-15-2011 01:24 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •