Page 833 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843883933 ... LastLast
Threads 16641 to 16660 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,926
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,778
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Help indentifying a movie!

    Its an old movie around 2000 give or take a couple years. This one scene I remember is that a group of warriors are running away and being chased by...

    Posted By babyblueboi
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,346
    07-03-2011 02:29 AM Go to last post
  2. Holy shit

    That decision was crazy!!!!! I thought for sure wiman had it lol I like siver though :)

    Posted By Corky
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,481
    07-02-2011 10:20 PM Go to last post
  3. 50% off Groundfighter.com this weekend

    Hey everybody, I just got an email about this sale going on at groundfighter.com. I figured it would be worth mentioning in case not everybody knew....

    Posted By Ryan Marshall
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,348
    07-02-2011 08:50 PM Go to last post
  4. Faber vs Cruz

    What are your thoughts on the matchup? Obviously, the dislike is there and should fuel the fire. Then again Cruz doesnt really finish his fights,...

    Posted By Nate Hollyfield
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,182
    07-02-2011 04:42 PM Go to last post
  5. Double slit experiment.. what does this mean for reality?

    If you dont feel like reading this entire post.. feel free to watch this cartoon that i can only assume was made for elementary classes.. but...

    Posted By chronic_jiujitsu
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 59,999
    07-02-2011 03:42 PM Go to last post
  6. JW is the twister legal in amateur and pro mma?

    I'm just wondering cuz im going to start training at an MMA gym and get some fights in and wondered if it were legal in Amateur and I'm only pretty...

    Posted By Jason Kinney
    twister
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,581
    07-02-2011 03:28 PM Go to last post
  7. UFOs seen in London skies: viral video spotlight

    A video purportedly showing a "UFO mothership" and a "fleet" of alien spacecraft has gone viral on YouTube on June 28, two days after it was...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 34,154
    07-02-2011 03:20 PM Go to last post
  8. I love this guy!

    He has a bunch more.

    Posted By Taylor Culbertson
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 14,071
    07-02-2011 03:07 PM Go to last post
  9. Anyone have a link to the Klitchko vs haye fight thats on right now?

    Anyone have a link to the Klitchko vs haye fight thats on right now?

    Posted By Bryan Brown
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,728
    07-02-2011 02:42 PM Go to last post
  10. Eddie - lets make a movie!!!

    i was watching the rogan podcast and they were saying how you were on a plane and thought up a movie idea...you want to make that movie? i think it...

    Posted By Robert Sevigny
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 11,436
    07-02-2011 01:34 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,212
    07-02-2011 01:25 PM Go to last post
  11. 10th Planet in Big Bear?

    Is there any plans for a 10th Planet gym in Big Bear? Currently No Jiu Jitsu or MMA gyms that are open to the public. I recently moved here and would...

    Posted By tvillarino
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,223
    07-02-2011 10:56 AM Go to last post
  12. WOrkout app for iphone, list, plans, (weightlifting, jiu jitsu, other various martial

    Guys i need help I need someone to give me a name of an app that lets me make a workout plan that includes martial arts and weightlifting and cardio...

    Posted By Corky
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,241
    07-02-2011 10:19 AM Go to last post
  13. Full contact jiu jitsu (VID)

    This is pretty sweet tournament I found on youtube.

    Posted By Daniel Valdez
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 11,664
    07-02-2011 09:23 AM Go to last post
  14. 10th Planet Hamburg at Summer Throwdown (Highlight Reel)

    really my first try of a highlight reel...

    Posted By Matthias Sieber
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 15,478
    07-02-2011 04:56 AM Go to last post
  15. 10th Planet Cruise Roll Call..who is going?

    Well lets hear it, who has paid their deposit? and who else is going?

    Posted By Chris Herzog
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 37,002
    07-02-2011 04:21 AM Go to last post
  16. Two FNG's in one day?

    Man that's a tough set to follow, Loki. But I gotta! Im Mason, I live in Madison WI. I was abruptly transplanted here from NJ after I got laid...

    Posted By Stone
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,122
    07-02-2011 01:26 AM Go to last post
  17. Gyms in Bozeman, Montana?

    What are the best gyms in Bozeman? I am going to school there this fall and want some insight on where to go. By the way, I think there needs to be a...

    Posted By Jack Haren
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,637
    07-01-2011 08:00 PM Go to last post
  18. MTS not working on computer any reason ?

    MTS is just frozen with a picture no video any reasons

    Posted By derrick ikwueme
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,444
    07-01-2011 05:21 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •