Page 838 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 338738788828836837838839840848888938 ... LastLast
Threads 16741 to 16760 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Training with Black Belts and White Belts

    I've hit somewhat of a wall...I'm either training with people WAAAAY better than me, or people I can roll through. Not much in between... anyone...

    Posted By K Madden
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 14,712
    06-27-2011 01:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Revisiting MTS 16: Wrath of Renato

    After Eddie demonstrates the 100% to the back, I was wondering could a 100% to the Barret Yoshida choke work? Seems it's right there when attempting...

    Posted By Matthew Edlund
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,915
    06-27-2011 12:07 PM Go to last post
  3. Worst standup call ever!

    When the ref stood up Rick Story as he was working for that arm... that is the worst call I've ever seen in the UFC! That ref clearly does not know...

    Posted By Matt "Gumby" Glach
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 12,370
    06-27-2011 11:59 AM Go to last post
  4. Pig wrestling in Wyoming

    I swear im not a speciesist (from the "Earthling" documentary) but last summer I was in wyoming and some wrestlers got me to do this pig wrestling...

    Posted By nathan orchard
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,865
    06-27-2011 11:55 AM Go to last post
  5. 10th Planet Gang Sign

    So I'm watching UFC on versus and they're going to commercial right before the Doomsday Howard fight and they scan the crowd to show some lil kid,...

    Posted By Chad C.
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,578
    06-27-2011 11:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Could this happen to you ???

    Neuro-linguistic programming, is this for real ?!?

    Posted By Jason Mallory
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,610
    06-27-2011 10:12 AM Go to last post
  7. Waaaaay off topic, but anyone have a link for True Blood streaming???

    anyone? I thought id surprise the wife and be nice....

    Posted By Joshua Spriggs
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 15,512
    06-27-2011 09:51 AM Go to last post
  8. Inter Planetary Awards

    So sitting here with JC and his Volcano lol we thought lets have the annual 10th Planet Inter Planetary Awards and have some categories and...

    Posted By Sarah-Jane & Del Christie
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 21,056
    06-26-2011 11:37 PM Go to last post
  9. I got the chance to roll agains Mike Dewitt in comp

    Here is my video of the tourny which after watching mikes it kinda put mine to shame but here ya go anyway. i was still very glad to get to test my...

    Posted By nathan orchard
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,968
    06-26-2011 10:53 PM Go to last post
  10. JOhn

    Fo fo bulldog my muhhfuckin pet Aim it at u and tell that muhhfucka fetch Im fucking her good Shes got her legs on my neck I get pussy, ass and...

    Posted By Corky
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,025
    06-26-2011 08:29 PM Go to last post
  11. Melbourne Affiliate Tassie State titles vid

    Here is some action from last weekends comp featuring Adam 'Graystar' Gray. Bluebelt division. More to come:) 10th Planet JJ Melbourne

    Posted By FRANK BARCA
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,973
    06-26-2011 05:43 PM Go to last post
  12. Question for Eddie Bravo .

    Hey Eddie , I wanting to know if the rashguard you were wearing at the NC seminar available for purchase? I Will be competing in Aug and want to rep...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,241
    06-26-2011 05:26 PM Go to last post
  13. pat barry preparation 4 tonight

    http://touch.lockerz.com/s/114265323 Mad skillz.

    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,303
    06-26-2011 03:10 PM Go to last post
  14. Lil wayne

    Y the fuck is he so good at rapping? Inb4taylorpostingapicturemakingfunofhim

    Posted By Corky
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,634
    06-26-2011 12:52 PM Go to last post
  15. Looking for a few more people to train with in North Georgia

    Me and two of my friends train at North Georgia MMA on Sundays in Dawsonville and are looking to get a few more people to train with us. If your in...

    Posted By Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 18,361
    06-26-2011 11:59 AM Go to last post
  16. Sigourney Weaver

    hahaha Fuck! the new Renato intro is hilarious!

    Posted By Adam Martin
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,209
    06-26-2011 10:23 AM Go to last post
  17. So...I got raped today...

    By two dudes at a Hassett's tournament. Sometimes...strength just outweighs technique. I know its not your thing Stephen, but we even taped it....

    Posted By MegFTB
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 14,731
    06-26-2011 09:57 AM Go to last post
  18. 10th Planet Hamburg wins 2x gold, 3x silver and 1x bronze incl. a nice CHOKEOUT!!!

    Just returned from this long ass trip. But it was worth it. two 1st places, three 2nd and one 3rd place for my young men and women. It's been...

    Posted By Matthias Sieber
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,566
    06-26-2011 08:43 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 58,697
    06-26-2011 06:55 AM Go to last post
  19. Pre-cruise activities?

    Hey guys, I'm flying in for the cruise on friday night and I've never been to Cali before (or the west coast...) and I've basically got two days just...

    Posted By Sam Bergeron
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,040
    06-26-2011 03:01 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •