Page 841 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841842843851891941 ... LastLast
Threads 16801 to 16820 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,747,070
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,956
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. MFC FOR SALE ...do you take DEBIT?

    from his facebook MFC FOR SALE 3.2 Million http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_2306579062

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,295
    06-24-2011 12:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Bigfoot Silva: “I won’t let Overeem rest for even a second”

    By Guilherme Cruz from TATAME Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva was just playing a supporting role on Strikeforce’s heavyweight GP, but after...

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 4,534
    06-24-2011 12:13 AM Go to last post
  3. Funny Legal Point About Koscheck v. Bonnar

    http://mmajunkie.com/news/24100/ask-the-cage-counsel-can-josh-koscheck-really-sue-over-his-trash-talkin-kids-shirt.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_mediu...

    Posted By Harry Evans
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,795
    06-24-2011 12:05 AM Go to last post
  4. player haters

    we have a bjj blackbelt from Rio at our gym this week. shit he hates 10thpjj keeps calling me Eddie Bravo, i mean come on! my hair started dropping...

    Posted By James Beveridge
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,209
    06-23-2011 11:56 PM Go to last post
  5. Football Cops Trailer

    For all you football fans/amateur film makers... I thought this was funny and very well done. Makes me (almost) want to start watching...

    Posted By Orlando Rosæ
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,244
    06-23-2011 09:27 PM Go to last post
  6. Tito Ortiz: I’m the Last of the Mohicans

    from espn.go.com/ I turned 36 years old in January, and training is a little harder than it used to be. I’ve been doing this for more than 14...

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 9,420
    06-23-2011 09:08 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 19,163
    06-23-2011 08:53 PM Go to last post
  7. Competition Question

    So My team and I have comp on saturday (my first comp)and I feel pretty good and ready Ive studied both books in and out even rewrote them in my own...

    Posted By Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 11,413
    06-23-2011 08:37 PM Go to last post
  8. Got a little x-tra cash today so I just registered for the Cal Classic in Riverside!

    Competing in the 215lb (Super Heavy) division because I don't feel like cutting to 202, I'm walking around 228 right now, Time to get to work. Anyone...

    Posted By Bryan Brown
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,012
    06-23-2011 08:34 PM Go to last post
  9. Werdum blames Overeem for Strikeforce farce

    ESPN staff from http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/97562.html Don't miss the latest ESPN UFC Podcast for a strong criticism of Fabricio...

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 30,016
    06-23-2011 08:04 PM Go to last post
  10. How to get belted

    I've been training no gi Jiu Jitsu for over seven years... but in the area I live. There are no Jiu Jitsu black belts unless I travel at least 100...

    Posted By PJ Sisco
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 59,577
    06-23-2011 03:54 PM Go to last post
  11. Great lessons from Royce in can’t-miss interview

    Carlos Eduardo Ozório June 22, 2011 from graciemag.com Mario Filho training with Royce / Photo: personal archive Royce Gracie was...

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 17,331
    06-23-2011 02:09 PM Go to last post
  12. Barry X Kongo: Place Your Bets

    Who's it gonna be?

    Posted By Christopher Piper
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,604
    06-23-2011 01:32 PM Go to last post
  13. Big Ups to Cookie!

    Man, I've really started fading outta going to other sites now. Cookie has been bringing such good stuff to the table here! even when he brings a...

    Posted By K Madden
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,331
    06-23-2011 12:48 PM Go to last post
  14. Urijah(hes going to win) Cruz pre fight shit talking video!

    source: ufc.com and youtube.com/MMATrailers6

    Posted By Cookie Monster
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,401
    06-23-2011 10:04 AM Go to last post
  15. At what age should you stop competing in Jiu Jitsu ?

    I'm 30 and about to finally start competing :) But I have the Benjamin Button syndrome and most people think I'm 24 and I actually feel more like 24...

    Posted By Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 36,385
    06-23-2011 10:01 AM Go to last post
  16. grapevining the leg..????!!

    Got practice in 3 and a half hours so hopefully someone can help me out with this... I get into twister side control and everything is gravy it's...

    Posted By Isaiah Mendoza
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 21,835
    06-23-2011 09:13 AM Go to last post
  17. Flying Jiu? (video)

    Technique I stumbled upon... Just recently found a video of Marcelo Garcia doing something similar! Haven't seen it much though and I catch it A LOT!...

    Posted By PJ Sisco
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 17,642
    06-23-2011 08:13 AM Go to last post
  18. Post your favorite documentaries.

    After watching Rogan's podcast yesterday, I could only recall the salton sea documentary. What are some other cool ones? No conspiracy doc's...

    Posted By Shawn Arnold
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 11,497
    06-23-2011 07:51 AM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •