Page 914 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 4148148649049129139149159169249641014 ... LastLast
Threads 18261 to 18280 of 22051

Forum: Nibiru Forum

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: 10pHQ Warm Ups

    Here they are brothers and sisters, 8 different sets of warm ups, 4 a week, so every 2 weeks the 8 sets will loop. I am requiring everyone at HQ to...

    Posted By Eddie Bravo
    30 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 30
    • Replies: 294
    • Views: 6,746,838
    08-01-2026 07:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: MTS Technique Guide

    Here are the links to the technique guide. Technique List Episode Guide ZogiPedia Ronin Books/DVDs Instructor Videos Lockdown Flowchart...

    Posted By Chris Ludington
    28 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 28
    • Replies: 279
    • Views: 6,635,616
    10-22-2024 03:40 PM Go to last post
  1. Meg Doabler (Gabby Bellas training partner) wins 2 golds at GQ Beast of the East.

    Meg has only been doing jitz for 5 months but completely dominated her division at GQ today. She won gold in her division and in absolute div. She...

    Posted By VJ Bella
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,068
    04-15-2011 02:36 PM Go to last post
  2. GSP vs Jake Sheilds April 30th!!!

    I know I'm gonna take heat for this and I know GSP is the better all around fighter but I'm taking Jake, in the upset. Throw out his last fight,...

    Posted By NelsonLucca
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 39,229
    04-15-2011 01:25 PM Go to last post
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 6,145
    04-15-2011 12:09 PM Go to last post
  3. this is why I think people who make excuses are pussies

    this literally brought tears to my eyes

    Posted By Isaiah Mendoza
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,143
    04-15-2011 09:20 AM Go to last post
  4. Flexibilty

    My friend Marc Yogi Mead

    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,107
    04-15-2011 08:27 AM Go to last post
  5. Nate Marquardt vs. Anthony Johnson Set as Main Event for UFC on Versus 4 Card

    The UFC’s first event in Pittsburgh finally has a main event. It will feature the debut of a former middleweight title contender at welterweight. ...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,058
    04-15-2011 07:35 AM Go to last post
  6. Vibram 5 fingers.

    http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm Anyone own a pair? I heared they are great for running also if u wacth ufc countdown rashad vs rampage...

    Posted By Emir Mehovic
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 15,219
    04-15-2011 05:56 AM Go to last post
  7. Silva vs Okami

    Just read that it is finally confirmed Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami II at UFC RIO or UFC 134. Hopefully Silva doesnt lose with an up kick again...

    Posted By Trez "Rat" Reyna
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 13,543
    04-15-2011 04:38 AM Go to last post
  8. GSP vs Jake Shields

    Who's the nr 1 guy GSP should roll with to prepare for Jake Shields? Can you even prepare for a guy like Jake, or should GSP only concentrate on...

    Posted By Psko
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,093
    04-15-2011 04:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Credit to Pettis

    I just watched all of Pettis's fights this afternoon and I must say I did not give enough credit to this kid before. I thought he was just a flashy...

    Posted By AndyK5
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 7,147
    04-14-2011 09:01 PM Go to last post
  10. 10th Planet Portland Wall Mural Video !

    So i had about 10 hours of video i have to cut down to about 10 minutes...I dont think I left anything out, but didnt want it too long either.

    Posted By Kent Bartley
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 19,258
    04-14-2011 08:15 PM Go to last post
  11. Results are in..

    Yesterdays 10th Planet Facebook status blew up with almost 150 comments. I took the time to tally the results cause I'm a loser like that. Goal is to...

    Posted By Jon Helton
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 9,563
    04-14-2011 06:54 PM Go to last post
  12. anxiety

    I know i always bring it up, and always act like a baby about it, but i need some help guys I need to know how to end my fucking anxiety once and...

    Posted By Corky
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 59,204
    04-14-2011 05:36 PM Go to last post
  13. Lame or Cool?

    http://www.grapplersquest.com/products/wristlock-grapplers-quest-show-your-jiu-jitsu-rank I'm on the fence about it, don't think I'd go and buy...

    Posted By Compella
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    belt rank, wristlock bracelet
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 40,398
    04-14-2011 04:07 PM Go to last post
  14. Eddie! Asheville is calling!

    Dear Eddie< I really think it would be great if you opened a school in Asheville NC. The City has the perfect open kind of mind set for your school...

    Posted By JRRhoden
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 21,986
    04-14-2011 04:03 PM Go to last post
  15. Starting to take this wrestling vs jiu jitsu personal

    I understand the importance of wrestling, but its starting to get personal with me seeing great wrestlers beating great jiu jitsu players. This is...

    Posted By Daniel Valdez
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 89
    • Views: 204,502
    04-14-2011 03:50 PM Go to last post
  16. Diego Sanchez Competes in Grappling Tournament During UFC Fan Expo

    Diego Sanchez has his next fight set. Well sort of. The former “Ultimate Fighter” winner and one time Abu Dhabi grappling competitor will return...

    Posted By Scott Yockel
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 9,322
    04-14-2011 02:57 PM Go to last post
  17. Sakuraba Highlight

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAgt6mGXIY

    Posted By J Grooms
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,519
    04-14-2011 02:42 PM Go to last post
  18. Aldo vs Hominick

    Jose Aldo vs Mark Hominick. Who do you got? I know my brother and I are probably the only ones in the world but we are going Hominick. Jose gots that...

    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,978
    04-14-2011 02:07 PM Go to last post
  19. Austin, Tx ppl

    Ill be up there for a few days this summer just on vacation, maybe getting my tattoo finished up, and just relaxing. I was wondering who in Austin...

    Posted By Nate Hollyfield
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,089
    04-14-2011 01:48 PM Go to last post

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •