Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Location
    Hemet CA
    Posts
    450

    Jeff "The Pipelayer" Glover

    Very cool video


  2. #2

    Array

    School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Posts
    801
    Dope.

  3. #3

    Array

    School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Location
    Kankakee, IL
    Posts
    143
    Nice!

  4. #4
    Brent Smith's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Location
    Medford, OR
    Posts
    5,810
    I like Glover
    #10thplanetFREAKS

  5. #5

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Location
    California
    Posts
    471
    Glover is the man...super good post

  6. #6
    Daniel Valdez's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Newborn Cascao
    Location
    Spokane Wa
    Posts
    703
    I can watch anything with Jeff Glover and always know that I will be impressed when its over.
    Great post!
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

  7. #7

    Array

    School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,002
    I respect the man because he makes a living just from seminars and privates. I mean, he has no school. Just seminars and privates. That's incredible. Add to that he's just a cool ass person.

  8. #8

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    690
    Jumping to triangle from the side mount, one of the coolest moves I have ever seen in JJ, starts at 2.25

  9. #9

    Array

    School
    boot camp Jiu jitsu
    Location
    San Angelo,Texas
    Posts
    17
    So nice had to watch it twice!Nice set up to triangle from side mount.

  10. #10
    You guys need to check out my post re his siminar. 10pjj guys get in for half price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •