Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need some help!

  1. #1

    Array

    School
    Fightlab
    Location
    Moreno valley
    Posts
    26

    Need some help!

    I been working hard on getting a 10th planet gym affiliation and it's coming to the end all I need to do last is make my video but I need a little help. So I am calling on the 10th planet family to give me a hand. It's time to work together and get this gym opened!

  2. #2

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Location
    Hemet CA
    Posts
    450
    What is it that you need help with buddy?

  3. #3

    Array

    School
    Fightlab
    Location
    Moreno valley
    Posts
    26
    I gotta make a 15 minute video with all I know about rubber guard, the twister, spider we'd and deep hook transitions

  4. #4
    Josh Passini's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,429
    Doesn't Sean live around there. Did you hit up Sean?

  5. #5

    Array

    School
    Fightlab
    Location
    Moreno valley
    Posts
    26
    That's the plan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •