Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club

Defense soap Challenge

We all know that it takes a certain person to be a combat athlete. The amount of time we train, the sacrifices we make and the true dedication to our sport sets us apart from any other group of athletes. One thing that I learned through my correspondences with Defense Soap is that no matter what discipline of MMA you practice we are all from the same mold. We truly are a great community. A community with influence and power.

One of our members, Eric Kowal, has started a campaign called, MMA 4 A Cure.

MMA 4 A CURE was designed to help bring donations and awareness to the American Cancer Society particularly for the research and study of various types of childhood cancer.
    MMA 4 A CURE is organized by fight fans, but not specifically for fight fans. This is for anyone and everyone who wants to help deliver a knockout blow to childhood cancer.
    Donations will help pay for the pamphlets, fliers and t-shirts to help promote the awareness of the website where people can donate. It will also help with the development of mma4acure.org website.
    We all know someone who has been affected by cancer. With your help and the collaboration of the MMA community and those who want to help fight childhood cancer, we can develop enough promotional material to help benefit those children and families in need.

MMA 4 A Cure set a campaign goal to raise $8,500.00. Defense Soap has committed to $1,000.00 plus 5% of any sale that uses the coupon code MMA4ACURE at check out. This code will be activated 10-2-10.

Here is the challenge: Defense Soap challenges all MMA companies, specifically hygiene companies, to match our commitment. Defense Soap challenges anybody who trains or enjoys being a fan of MMA to visit the link below an make at least the minimum donation. As a community we should crush this goal.

http://www.indiegogo.com/MMA4ACURE?i=pit

Guy
    Defense Soap

K Madden

Great Stuff! I'm gonna buy some now, and see about getting the Air Force gyms where I teach to buy it too!

K Madden

proud to hear this. im buying some now, and ill be talking to the military purchasing agents to see about them buying this for the gyms here. great stuff.

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Thanks Kendell,

With 12 million combat athletes in the US alone we should be able to reach this goal set for these kids.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I know 5 bucks aint much, but it's all I could spare right now

Jay, we did receive your donation and we really appreciate it. Also, please follow us on facebook. Search for MMA 4 A CURE

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Five bucks is awesome Jay. Shoot me your name and address to defensesoap@msn.com and mention this thread. I can hook you up with something.

K Madden

im heading down to south america tomorrow, but ill be talking to the gym guys here about ordering once i get back.
    its only a few gyms down here in Florida, but its always worth a shot!
    thanks buddy!
    -K