Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Ryan, what kind of recovery supplement/shake are you taking after your werkouts?

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    Ryan, what kind of recovery supplement/shake are you taking after your werkouts?
    It varies depending on where I am, and what I'm doing. When I have to go from Lifetime straight to NLC I use just Optimum Nutrition Whey, Optimum Nutrition Waxy Maize, and 3 Optimum Nutrition BCAA capsules. I usually include some raw almonds, and an apple with that. If I'm at home it's 2 bananas, several scoops of Greek yogurt, Flax oil, Almond Milk, 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass, and that is usually with a meal on top of it. I have been taking a supplement before bed that I really don't feel has much of a tangible effect, so I doubt I'll continue with that when it's gone.

I'm seriously considering buying a blender, and small fridge/freezer to put at NLC if Nate will let me. I'm up there so much that I really could use a place to keep some proper food. I never get enough calories, and after the competition June 30 I'm going to try to put on some mass, and I'm going to need to consume some serious calories/nutrition.

Array

School
    youtube
    let me be your voice of reason. if you are going to do t booster or any type of booster i recommand doing the real steriod or we like to call it trt. the pills will mess you up in the kidney department and oral form of t bosster only can give you only 10 percent of the effect because of the acid in your stomach takes away 90% of the effect. any oral form of the t booster require pct if you dont know what that is you need lots of research. no body could stop you or tell you not to do the supplement. hgh is rip off only way you can get the real thing is with prescrptions. if you get any other form of hgh its fake i dont care who or what tells you there is no way hgh can be real any other form because self life is very low. if you are still consider doing trt or steriod please be age over 25 when your t level goes down.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Well I went ahead and started a cycle of test booster supplements last week, called Mutant Test. So far all I have noticed is that I get the shits every morning (You take these in the morning, unlike most test-boost capsules). I'm talking fire-hose style shits.
    I figured I would be running around with a hard on like some highschool nerd, but there has been no effect on my libido so far.

Funny timing though, because I started taking these on thursday, and due to travelling and holiday monday, I haven't trained at all other than jogging, so I am curious to see how I feel at class tonight. I bought enough to do a 60 day cycle. This is my first time experimenting with a test supplement.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne

the secret

i create what i want by thinking it into existence, it's called magical thinking, shhh, it's a secret

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    What's all this science crap?! I simply pray for the things I need and want and I get them most of the time, like increased lean body mass gain rates, money to pay the bills, and a cure for cancer.

Helpful noh? =D

Really though, I remember the days when androstendione was legal. It wasn't a steriod. It was a legal *at the time* testosterone precursor. I think there are 14 steps the body has to take to turn protein into functional testosterone and androstendione was step 13. Since your body was the one producing the final step of testosterone from the supplement, you didn't get any negative side effects, unless you were a chick, in which case you could get masculine sex characteristics, which I think some guys actually dig. Unfortunately brother, that supplement is no longer legally available. It worked so well too. Now there are a ton of "pseudo-androstendione" knockoffs, where they may have changed a single carbon ring of the original androstendione molecule and gave it a clever name like sounds like androstendione. But it's like the difference between water (H2O) and Hydrogen Peroxide (H202), they're very close in that there's only one extra oxygen, but the end product is quite different. Simply put, unless it's that final precursor to testosterone *androstendione,* none of the "testosterone boosters" do anything more magical for you than protein does for natural testosterone production in the body. I hate to be the bearer of bad news on that, but I'd rather you save the 40-100 bucks for a month supply on something that doesn't do anything that whey protein doesn't already do for you and possibly use it for something you need, or perhaps a 10P seminar or w/e. Good luck getting ripped man!

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Powerful is pretty good,but if you stack it with pink magic,which is a natural test booster,you will notice some real gains strength wise.Plus when you cycle off you dont get all them crappy side effects,but your srength will decrease.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    Not sure of the ingredients but Ageless Male has caught my eye. Any thoughts?

K Madden

aren't steroids much easier? gees, duh.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Fruits & Vegetables

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    aren't steroids much easier? gees, duh.
    lol. Of course. However in my case, I have burn scars all over my chest and right arm, so if I ever did juice, my muscles would grow too fast and my skin would literally rip open. It happens. So any growth I experience has to be slow, because even though "they" say that burn scars will not stretch, I don't believe it.

I know if the scars are left sitting in a relaxed state, they will contract and shrink and tighten right up, but I think if constant steady pressure is put on the scar over time, it will have to give. I figure if a mushroom can grow up and break through asphalt, I am sure my scar skin will stetch over time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast