Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Tapout Gym Downtown is the new temporary HQ!

Thank you very much 10th Planet Burbank for harboring HQ for the last 5 months. Well I thought the new HQ in Beverly Hills would be ready by October 1 but I was WAY off, it's looking more like Feb 1.

Kim, the owner of 10p Burbank has had other plans for the day schedule that she wanted to start Oct 1, but here I am still waiting for the new HQ to open and it's almost November, she's been way cool, but now it's time I make my way over the hill again back to the LA area. So I'm moving HQ temporarily to the Tapout Gym downtown with the same exact day and night schedule starting Monday. When the new HQ in Beverly Hills is ready to open the Tapout Gym will remain an affiliate. The gym is super bad ass, and easy to get to by train, just get off at "Staples Center" and walk one block. 400 W. Pico on the corner of Grand, free parking in the parking lot directly across the street on the northwest corner.

Once again thank you everyone at 10p Burbank especially Kim and Karen, it's been an awesome 5 months

(All new sign ups that sign up thru me via email get a free copy of my new DVD, Mastering The Twister, email me now! Twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Awesome news! Burbank crew has been really nice and welcoming!!

Very exciting!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    RONIN
    Great news. See u Monday Eddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Just re-signed up my membership through josh, do I get a free DVD...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome news!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th planet ak HotBox
    So quick question. I just got done checking in to my hotel in burbank about 2 miles from the gym and was planning on starting practices Monday. So not that its moved to the tapout gym and i have no transportation any ideas? I only know how far the burbank gym is from my hotel. Extended Stay America in burbank. Any help would be great if any of the Burbank crew are new here and can offer rides. I can help with gas if needed. I am here for 1 week. Phone number is 1907 799 4481

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Butler View Post
    So quick question. I just got done checking in to my hotel in burbank about 2 miles from the gym and was planning on starting practices Monday. So not that its moved to the tapout gym and i have no transportation any ideas? I only know how far the burbank gym is from my hotel. Extended Stay America in burbank. Any help would be great if any of the Burbank crew are new here and can offer rides. I can help with gas if needed. I am here for 1 week. Phone number is 1907 799 4481
    Check your email
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Exciting times!
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    Perfect timing! I'm in town from Portland, OR and Monday is my Birthday. I'll have to check it out. If anyone is coming from Fullerton area, would it be cool if I could carpool?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast