Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 10pHQ Warm Ups

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    awesome, thx so much eddie. I'm trying to get Philippe Dupont head instructor at Nordik fight club to do some granby warmups!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    What are the names of these guys? About how many students do you have doing 10thplanetJJ at your school? I'm just curious

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin21 View Post
    What are the names of these guys? About how many students do you have doing 10thplanetJJ at your school? I'm just curious
    Every video has different HQ soldiers, which one are you talking about?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I know this might sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but...well I am. Each day we only have about 30 minutes of training at home after finishing up her homework before she have to go to the gym. So for the past 3 weeks (don't know why it took me so long to get on the program) but for the past 3 weeks, we been spending the first 15 minutes doing the warm ups. And the last 15 minutes on special techniques. We been doing this since her last tournament and wow its has improved Cora's game so much. I can imagine how a full year of doing the warm will elevate her game. This coming year 2014 we will focus on polishing up her warm ups and the techniques she already know. We have the material to take her game to the next level. This program is nothing short of genius!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I know this might sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but...well I am. Each day we only have about 30 minutes of training at home after finishing up her homework before she have to go to the gym. So for the past 3 weeks (don't know why it took me so long to get on the program) but for the past 3 weeks, we been spending the first 15 minutes doing the warm ups. And the last 15 minutes on special techniques. We been doing this since her last tournament and wow its has improved Cora's game so much. I can imagine how a full year of doing the warm will elevate her game. This coming year 2014 we will focus on polishing up her warm ups and the techniques she already know. We have the material to take her game to the next level. This program is nothing short of genius!!!
    Memorizing crucial jitz flows to the point where teaching is eliminated is the only way to ad significant reps without adding more hours to the day. If you are a moon head and havnt begun to incorporate the warm up into your curriculum you will be regret it

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I have been doing set A for example for a week straight getting my guys accustomed to the warm ups, then the next week I would move on to the next set. Do you want moon heads to do then with hq?
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Awesome stuff. Thank you for this!

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Just watching mts 67 now. The bit about the importance of the warmups is just done. I'm dedicating myself to mastering the warmups, 100% now. Before, i was just "kinda" into it, and i was doing some of them, some of the time. Like Eddie said, some of the time i just didn't really know what was going on, and those drills, i just didn't do. With the polishing in the latest episodes, i've gotten a lot more info on what's what and how to do them. Even if it takes me months, and it takes me the entire time of the class, that's gonna be my shit from now on.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    These warm ups are too legit to quit. Pretty awesome we have Eugene linked up with most other moons.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo Lagrange View Post
    Just watching mts 67 now. The bit about the importance of the warmups is just done. I'm dedicating myself to mastering the warmups, 100% now. Before, i was just "kinda" into it, and i was doing some of them, some of the time. Like Eddie said, some of the time i just didn't really know what was going on, and those drills, i just didn't do. With the polishing in the latest episodes, i've gotten a lot more info on what's what and how to do them. Even if it takes me months, and it takes me the entire time of the class, that's gonna be my shit from now on.
    I love hearing success stories

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast